/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Survey for women to answer about marriage

jello
11-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Salam alaykum,

I am a male Muslim, but I would like to know which of the Muslim women in this forum would like to answer questions for a survey regarding the Muslim woman's attitude towards marriage, and their views and hopes therein.

I am doing this survey in order to later conduct interviews with the interested women, so that I may write a book or booklet in this respect.

All women are invited to express their interest, whether they are single, married, divorced, widowed, etc., or whether they are young or old. I am trying to gain a range of views accross the spectrum so that I can have specific answers to the questions I have drafted in tihs respect.

Once the women who wish have expressed their interest, then I can start asking my questions, either in this thread or in other threads on this sub-forum.

PS: If the administrators wish, they can place this in the sister's forum, though I would need to now what the answers are in that case even though Iw ould not have access to that part of the LI forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.