/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recommedations for online Islamic bookshops please

Medina83
11-04-2007, 08:32 PM
:sl:

I want to find a good online Islamic bookshop site in the UK.
I've seen a few but not sure how reliable they are. I have had some problems in the past ordering from "islamic" shops only for them to not send me what I paid for.

So any personal recommedations would be excellent and may Allah swt reward you for the guidance.

Salam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummzayd
11-04-2007, 09:11 PM

This is the one I use:

http://www.islamic-foundation.org.uk/indexEnglish.htm

there's a link to the bookstore on the left, check out also 'New Muslim Project' and 'Meeting Point', if you're a revert (which I think you are, and also Irish like me :D) they are very interesting.

:w:

Medina83
11-04-2007, 09:17 PM

Thank you so much sister! Jazak Allah Khair :)
Yes I am also Irish :D what part are you in? I'm in Dublin

ummzayd
11-04-2007, 09:22 PM

I'm no longer in Dublin (I am from Cabra), I left 22 years ago, living in the UK now. But I'm really really happy to hear of a Dublin sister! are there any more? like a revert community?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Medina83
11-04-2007, 09:30 PM
thats great, my mum is from Cabra!!

Yes there are more Irish sisters, most of them have families so they don't come to the mesjid much. But on Eid I met over 5 it was fantastic..and I hear there are loads of Irish women saying Shahadah every week MashaAllah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.