/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Iranians?

جوري
11-04-2007, 08:49 PM
http://picasaweb.google.com/aatrvash...47203900199522

some pictures from Iran, which I found beautiful and wanted to share..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
11-05-2007, 02:36 AM
:sl:

Awsome pictures!! jazaak ALLAH khayr.

Khayal
11-05-2007, 02:52 AM

Woodrow
11-05-2007, 02:57 AM

Very beautiful. I was in Tehran sometime in the 1960s, but never got to see the country. I can not believe the beauty and the diversity. It is like a sampling of the entire world. Looking through those pics is like looking at Vietnam, Ethiopia, The American Southwest, Canada, The Sahara and other places all in one location. It is truly a loss to all of us if such a beautiful country is despoiled by the ravages of war.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Thank you both.. sis khayal how did you manage to put some of these pix up? Masha'Allah you are very computer savvy.

I must admit, Iran was a big surprise, a far cry from the images I am accustomed to seeing courtesy of the bombilating miss christian amanapour...

a great combination of east and west.. really makes me appreciate why Allah has created us so diverse, so we may learn of one another.. despite the political situation or religious differences, I was pleasently surprised to see that slide show..

Thank you both
Jazakoum Allah khyran

Dahir
11-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Can't say I'm Iranian, but its really beautiful.

Something about Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, and Afghanistan always peaks my interest. The landscape and climate of those countries is of great interest to me, especially the former two because they blend urban and rural life in such a balanced and beautiful way. Definitely places to visit.

Thanks for sharing.

Ghira
11-05-2007, 05:16 AM
Iran is such a beautiful place...To bad they discriminate against Sunni Muslims. :thumbs_do

Malaikah
11-05-2007, 06:42 AM

AMAZING!!! subhanaallah, that is just wonderful!

Al-Zaara
11-05-2007, 06:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Can't say I'm Iranian, but its really beautiful.

Something about Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, and Afghanistan always peaks my interest. The landscape and climate of those countries is of great interest to me, especially the former two because they blend urban and rural life in such a balanced and beautiful way. Definitely places to visit.

Thanks for sharing.
Innit. I totally agree, mashaAllah!

Wow, I never imagined Iran to be so beautiful! I have friends who are Kurdish Iranians... Now I understand even better why they love their country so much. :D

جوري
11-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Thank you all Jazakoum Allah khyran

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2007, 02:32 PM
its impressive, but i prefer the natural wildlife places.

Seeing africa amazes me !

Rainbow44
11-05-2007, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira
Iran is such a beautiful place...To bad they discriminate against Sunni Muslims. :thumbs_do
Do they really? i do not think so. They didn't when my friends visited islamic iran..

anyways, i like my neighbour country, islamic iran. thanks purest for these great pictures..

Ghira
11-06-2007, 12:49 AM
^^^ Yes, when my sister-in-law lived there they shut down Sunni masjids, create divisions, and they are known to discriminate towards people who are not Iranian like Afghans.

Rainbow44
11-08-2007, 01:46 PM
still don't think so.. thanks anyways

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.