/* */

PDA

View Full Version : warning

niler
11-04-2007, 11:22 PM
i was just wondering if the warnings one gets are reversible like if u apologise or become good, or are they cumulative and wen reach the hundred % mark ur account us disabled?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
11-04-2007, 11:27 PM
:sl:
Some can be reversed. If you do reach 100, you're account is disabled.

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Can u please let me understand this question little more precisely.Please

snakelegs
11-16-2007, 07:52 AM
maybe this will help
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/foru...warning_levels

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 07:55 AM
jazakallah khair

Woodrow
11-16-2007, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqsakhan
Can u please let me understand this question little more precisely.Please
:w:

Us mods are mean and cruel. We seek out new members and give them warnings if they mis spell words or if we don't like their opinions. After a few warnings we get serious and start giving infractions, then when you get 100 your account is disabled and you can't post. You can't do anything.

Now, that I have shown you the misconceptions about us. the truth is us mods really do not like to give infractions and will do our best to help members avoid mistakes that may lead to infractions. Also if at any time a member feels they have been unfairly given an infraction, they can PM the mod that gave it and ask for an explanation or offer reasons they feel it is not justified. the mod can reverse the infraction if there is a legitimate reason. Most infractions will automatically reverse in 30 or 60 days. If at anytime a member has any question they can PM a mod, Us blue mods do moderate every section and can give or reverse infraction as situations call for us to intervene. Do not worry, we do not bite, not even the grouchy old blue mod.

read and follow the FAQs and you will have no reason to ever get an infraction.

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 08:07 AM
JAZAKALLAH for such a decent reply inshahallah we'll avoid that infractions
DO be that decent and understanding throughout its very much sweet and healing
Assalam-o-alaikum w r w b

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 08:16 AM
i dont even know how will i understand that i am warned or that stuffs?and what is infractions?

Woodrow
11-16-2007, 08:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqsakhan
i dont even know how will i understand that i am warned or that stuffs?and what is infractions?
An infraction is given for any serious violations of the rules, listed in the FAQ's. You will get a PM informing you of any, plus you can see them on your profile page, but only the person getting them and the mods can see them.

100 points in infractions will result in a temporary disabling of the members account, usually for 60 days. 200 points will result in being permanently banned from the board.

Warnings have no point value and usually reverse in a few days. The member does get a PM notifying them of any warnings and the reason why. We usually use warnings or a short term infraction if the member has generally followed the rules and the rule that is violated does not disrupt the forums or is not habitually done.

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 10:17 AM
jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.