/* */

PDA

View Full Version : -Silver Pearl Userpage Quotes-

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Bismillahir Rahmaaneer Raheem

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

I've noticed that sister Silver Pearl's userpage has beautiful quotes but they've been getting removed as it's "daily", so I'm going to put them all here for my own [and others] benefit !!

Yahyâ ibn Mu‘âdh (rahimahullâh) said, “Renew your hearts with the remembrance of Allâh because it rushes into forgetfulness.”

keep it coming sis :thumbs_up !!

jizakAllahu khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

I've noticed that sister Silver Pearls userpage has beautiful quotes but they've been getting removed as its "daily", so im going to put them all here for my own benefit !!
And ours? :D :shade:

InshaAllah wa ta'ala

Keep it up sis!

------
11-05-2007, 11:57 AM
:salamext:

What bout mine :ooh: :D

Keep them coming Inshaa Allaah sis Silver Pearl! :D

Camomilla
11-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Please, do keep them coming:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
11-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Selam aleykum,

Her userpage rocks. :cry:

Can others post up quotes too, if they haven't been posted up already? I love those quotes about knowledge... *crazy-Silver-Pearl-fan* :giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-06-2007, 08:12 PM
^ lol yeah sis go ahead

wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullah

Re.TiReD
11-06-2007, 08:27 PM
:salamext:

Sufyan al-Thawri (rahimullah) said, “Knowledge knocks on the door of action. If it receives a reply, it stays, otherwise it departs.”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!