/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah is in Control... Proof there is...

namr777
11-07-2007, 07:59 AM
:sl:

I'm a computer engineer and i also happen to love math. This loves comes from my strong faith (hamdoulilah) in islam, and in the honor of this beautiful religion, i use the sciences, in order to prove the truths!

Hence here's one i discovered... a concept in computers that'll never find a solution. Computer engineers have long searched on the idea of creating random numbers... even mathematicians... Actually any normal person of basic knowledge can deduct that no equation of any sense or dimension, can derive random numbers. The only solution for us humans is to depend on a system that uses large number ranges (ex: Water ripples, Atomic Frequencies to atmospheric noise)... The range of these number is so big that if we pick different numbers for 50 years, from the same range of numbers, they'd all be different...

But yet again, true randomness is and will never be achieved... Coming to the real truth that everything, every single atom in the universe is following a well set and solid path defined by Allah al 3adim!

Thanks for Reading,

A Salam ou 3alaikoum!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
guyabano
11-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Not Allah is in control, but some scientists who can very well give mathematical solution for random numbers. Read here.

But also, you should read about the Chaos theory. You will see, that even a complete disorder what we consider as a chaos can be mathematically calculated.

So, Proof is there....

In addition, read more books from Stephen Hawkin, and all your questions will be answered.

Peace

IbnAbdulHakim
11-07-2007, 09:52 AM
jazakAllah khair bro :) !>

guya those links are interesting, i might have to read up :)

guyabano
11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
jazakAllah khair bro :) !>

guya those links are interesting, i might have to read up :)
Stephen Hawkin is a genius, no doubt. But this stuff is kinda 'heavy reading'. You need to have a glass of water to swallow down what he says. :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
pasionatemumina
11-23-2007, 08:11 PM
jazakallah bro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.