/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MY First Time

Abi786
11-07-2007, 05:55 PM
:salambox:to everyone reading this.

i happened to come across this site whilst bored at work!! inshallah i can gain something and share something whilst being here.

Ok im not sure what i should be sharing with everyone :confused:(maybe i should have read what others had written before me - oh well!)

me in a nutshell would be number 1: "i try to treat others as how i would like to be treated - ok i admit i do get it wrong sometimes, but i thank Allah swt for guiding me to KNOW when i am in the wrong and to acknowledge it"

number 2 "I try to learn from other peoples mistakes - thats what makes me smart whereas only a fool would want to learn from their own mistakes - why when you see people falling off a cliff would you decide to also go and see whether that actually happens DUH"

number 3 "i take responsibility for my own actions as i will be going to my own grave"

and therefore number 4 "i dislike people that blame the world for their problems - either stop moaning and do something OR stop moaning and take it".

ok that all sounds waaay too serious - i do actually have a lighter side - or i think i do!! well anyway thats enough from me for now.

Thankyou for reading and hopefully i didnt put you to sleep xx :muslimah: peace out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
11-07-2007, 05:57 PM
:sl:

lol, I agree with you on the number 4 "i dislike people that blame the world for their problems - either stop moaning and do something OR stop moaning and take it".

Sahabiyaat
11-07-2007, 05:59 PM
all realy good points

but i moan all the time :D

Abi786
11-07-2007, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
all realy good points

but i moan all the time :D
oh dont worry i think thats a female trait - or so im told by men!! (roll eyes) lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
11-08-2007, 08:33 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

IB-Staff
11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
:sl: and :welcome:
oh dont worry i think thats a female trait
Innit!

------
11-08-2007, 09:08 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum sis!

Inshaa Allaah you will have a beneficial time here!

Any questions? Please ask!

oh dont worry i think thats a female trait
Innit!
Nah it's not....guys moan a lot more anyday....or act daft to make it up for the moaning lolz.

Tkcr sis! X

*~Sofia~*
11-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Salam sis :)

welcome to the LI family, i do hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.
Im sure u'll learn lots here..i did :D

Explore, take part n enjoy :D

Any questions? just ask away.. there are so many knowledgeable ppl here that wud be more than happy to help ya! :)

Neway do get posting!

W'salam
x

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-08-2007, 06:27 PM

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
11-09-2007, 07:03 AM

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 10:04 AM
lol nice intro

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

enjoy your stay, put your feet up and sip some tea :D

Abi786
11-09-2007, 10:17 AM
ahhhh - Thankyou for taking the time to write all the sweet messages to make me feel welcome:statisfie

i will definitley take a look around this weekend, so hopefully you will see alot more of me:D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

(ok so i thought i should make a bit more effort with my response seen as though you all took
the time to reply - as you can see a) im not very creative and b) it doesnt look like much of
an effort but hey a smiley face is a smiley face)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 10:24 AM
^ and smiling is sunnah ! lol mashaAllah

sevgi
11-09-2007, 01:10 PM

welcome..

the smiley faces are scary and disturbing...they all blink at the same time..its a tad hipnotic...

Abi786
11-09-2007, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye

welcome..

the smiley faces are scary and disturbing...they all blink at the same time..its a tad hipnotic...

LOL - yeah you're right they do!! but it depends on how you look at it (personally i dont psychoanalyse things that deeply...well others see it as happy faces whereas you saw it as disturbing -are you one of those people that are scared of clowns??? ^o) :Evil:see i think this one is more disturbing but then it is supposed to be an evil expression.

but saying that i do think that people randomly smiling at you for a long period of time in the street is quite unnerving - weirdo!!

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abi786
LOL randomly smiling at you for a long period of time in the street is quite unnerving - weirdo!!
ive had people randomly smiling at me but never for a long period of time..

lol, you mean to say a person you've never before met approaches you on the street and smiles at you for ages? why dont you ask if his got a banana stuck in his mouth?

Abi786
11-09-2007, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

lol, you mean to say a person you've never before met approaches you on the street and smiles at you for ages?
no they won't randomly stand in front of me - but if they walking past me and smile - thats fine - as courtesy i will probably smile back, but its when theyre transfixed on you with a smile stuck on their face - im thinking "okaay then lets cross the road"!

OMG - turning away from topic - but when a dog goes past me on the street (and no it doesnt smile at me) all im thinking is a)cross the road if possible or b)how big is it (well in case it attacks would i be able to kick it!!):D

yeah ok before someone replys by saying "dogs are Allahs creatures and we shouldnt hurt them blah blah" all i would like to say is that i wouldn't kick them.........too hard :D and BTW all asians are scared of dogs!!

sevgi
11-09-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

lol, you mean to say a person you've never before met approaches you on the street and smiles at you for ages? why dont you ask if his got a banana stuck in his mouth?
thats so funny...but its too late for me to laugh out loud...

umm..i think this is weird...bt i think im one of those random smilers...i dnt mean to..im just always smiling..and sometimes..ppl on the train n stuff gimme faces and turn away..lol..nahhh...not really...i dno..bt i am a bit of a social butterfly..i talk to everyone...for no good reason. i just like ppl..and the fcat that they are alive..and well..and that Allah has created them..i dno...

loolll...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.