/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Jesus (pbuh) dead or alive ?

BleroX
11-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Assalamu alaykum,
I found something dealing with Jesus:
Here's the link

What do you think about ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jayda
11-07-2007, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BleroX
Assalamu alaykum,
Here's the link

gracias BleroX,

this is very interesting, i did not know that muslims believe Jesus is alive. it frightens me though, it is one more thing christians and muslims have in common and therefore one more thing to fight about.

que Dios te bendiga

NoName55
11-07-2007, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BleroX
Assalamu alaykum,
Here's the link:

If I remember correctly, that or a similar deviant was a member here for few days, not too long ago and was sent packing by one of the lady mods

NoName55
11-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I do not understand why limited members are enabled to post links in posts

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
:sl:

The link is inauthentic, and it is against our forum rules to post such links; therefore it has been removed.

The correct view, which is reported by Mutawatir ahadith, which is by the consensus of the Muslims, is that Isa a.s. is indeed alive, in both body and spirit, and that he will descend again near the end of time and slay the Dajjal, the False Messiah.

In the past, we had a debate with one person who rejected these ahadith, and it can be found here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...nsion-isa.html

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.