/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happened to World Affairs section?

Joe98
11-07-2007, 09:50 PM
I made a new thread 4 days ago.

It has not been accepted or rejected. Instead nothing but silence.

Can somebody please do somethng.

Joe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
I made a new thread 4 days ago.

It has not been accepted or rejected. Instead nothing but silence.

Can somebody please do somethng.

Joe
The World Affairs section was closed due to Ramadhan. :shade: I can't remember it being re-opened. :D

Let's wait for some more, erm.. useful answers, hah

Bye Joe

aamirsaab
11-07-2007, 10:50 PM
:sl:
Woah sorry about that..huge back-log of threads that had to be approved that I was unaware of.

wilberhum
11-07-2007, 10:56 PM
This is an ongoing problem.
Some time when you mods have nothing to do (LOL) maybe a procedure could be put in place.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
This is an ongoing problem.
Some time when you mods have nothing to do (LOL) maybe a procedure could be put in place.
:D ;D LOL !

Let's jump Aamirsaab.

aamirsaab
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
:sl:
The thing is there is only 1 active mod in the world affairs section at the moment: me and quite frankly I cannot do it all by myself, especially since I'm doing a full time degree. Muzzy is doing a post-grad so his time is v.limited and woodrow is on vacation.

Also, I am not alerted to threads that need approving - only if I look in one of the control panel options or if it is listed on the new posts tab (some do appear but some do not)

However, I will from today make it my duty to look in control panel option to see if there are any threads that need to be approved every time I log on.

p.s; no let us not jump me. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.