:w:

Danah
11-08-2007, 07:43 AM
wa alykom al salam, welcome to the forum hope you will find it useful

snakelegs
11-08-2007, 08:31 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummzayd
11-08-2007, 09:22 AM
assalamu alaikum and welcome :happy:

Camomilla
11-08-2007, 11:13 AM
WELCOME!!!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A BENEFICIAL STAY!:peace::peace:

*~Sofia~*
11-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Salam sister :)

welcome to the LI family :) i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah.

Explore the forums, take part in the discussion n do enjoy :D

If u have any questions, ask away. there are many knowledgeable ppl here that wud be more then happy to help you out.

Anyway enjoy n do get posting!

W'salam
x

~Taalibah~
11-08-2007, 03:50 PM
:sl: Nassy. Welcome to the LI Islamic forums! Hope you like it here and find it useful! See you around:okay:!
:w:

Abdul-Raouf
11-09-2007, 07:03 AM

:sl:

------
11-09-2007, 09:56 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forums!

Inshaa Allaah you will learn a lot from here.

Any questions? Please ask! :D

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 10:01 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

enjoy your stay, put your feet up and sip some tea :D

nassy
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
i would just like to say jezakallah so much everyone for giving me such a wonderful welcome:sunny:i am so late at thanking u all reason being i am only getting my way around the forum now,i was a bit lost:?.i am excited to be part of all this and hope to take part in all the interesting topics inshallah.jezakallah so much once again and i must thank my best pal sabeeha for showing me this great site!:thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Welcome to LI!

hang on i'll bring your tea in a short while

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2007, 03:27 PM

There ya go :D

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Re.TiReD
11-13-2007, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

enjoy your stay, put your feet up and sip some tea :D

:salamext: there's nowhere to put your feet up unless Ibn gives you something but other than that...hope you have a beneficial stay insha'Allah! and you're the first member I've ever welcomed so feel the pleasure! ;D

~Taalibah~
11-13-2007, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nassy
i would just like to say jezakallah so much everyone for giving me such a wonderful welcome:sunny:i am so late at thanking u all reason being i am only getting my way around the forum now,i was a bit lost:?.i am excited to be part of all this and hope to take part in all the interesting topics inshallah.jezakallah so much once again and i must thank my best pal sabeeha for showing me this great site!:thumbs_up
Pleasure buddy!
You've only 3 post so go get posting!:okay: The ppl are great so you've only to get it right with the tools!
And Ibn is giving coffee in my opinion!;D

nassy
11-13-2007, 04:06 PM
jezakallah Ibn for the tea,it was picturetastic!i wonder if that word is inthe dictionary:?jihaadun nafs im really honoured to be ur only welcomed member:D:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.