/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bonayaty(My daughter): a nasheed by Abu Ali

Ummu Sufyaan
11-08-2007, 09:25 AM
:sl:

this is a really nice nasheed. sorry, its in a arabic.

Download here (right click and save target/link as)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-08-2007, 12:36 PM
:salamext: jzk! i love this :thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
11-08-2007, 12:42 PM
i wanna hear it... they dont let me use earphones at work nemore :(

whats the lyrics?

syilla
11-08-2007, 02:37 PM
lyrics...please :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
11-08-2007, 11:18 PM
okay okay, wait inshallah i'll get them up today.

Re.TiReD
11-10-2007, 08:33 PM
lyrics: bunayyati bunayyati...tum tee tum ta tum ta tee ;D

lol not really...but we'll wait for sis maryam huh? oh and can we have the trans too please? :) I listen to it but dunno what its on about, lol apart from the fact that its cute :)

Ummu Sufyaan
11-10-2007, 11:44 PM
oh and can we have the trans too please?
lol...thats what ive been working on...

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2007, 11:48 PM
this was in the comment of the file:

Abu Dawood Book 33, Hadith # 4154, Agreed upon by Nasai: Aa'ishah (Radhiallaahu nha) narrates that on one occasion a female Muslim wanted to give a letter to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaahu layhi Wasallam), the letter was delivered to the Holy Prophet (Sallallaahu layhi Wasallam) from behind a curtain.
Note: Quoted in the famous book Mishkaat. Here the Mufasereen of hadeeth have explained that the hadeeth where women came up to Rasulullaah (Sallallaahu layhi Wasallam) face to face were before the ayah "And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts." (Surah AlAhzb ayah # 53) And this hadith proves this order is for the whole Ummah not just for the wives of Rasulullaah (Sallallaahu layhi Wasallam)!
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Re.TiReD
11-10-2007, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
this was in the comment of the file:

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah
in the comment of what file? am confused, lol? jzk khayr again though :) :w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-10-2007, 11:53 PM
^ lol i dont kno why but when i downloaded it with flashget on the comments section that came up, i was confused about it too lol

wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullah

Ummu Sufyaan
11-10-2007, 11:53 PM
EDIT

Ummu Sufyaan
11-10-2007, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
lyrics: bunayyati bunayyati...tum tee tum ta tum ta tee ;D

lol not really...but we'll wait for sis maryam huh? oh and can we have the trans too please? :) I listen to it but dunno what its on about, lol apart from the fact that its cute :)
its a really nice nasheed. no problems.^ brother, do u know what shes saying. im having abit of trouble with that part.

sapphire
11-11-2007, 12:12 AM
that was a really nice nasheed!

Jazakallah for posting it :)

Ummu Sufyaan
11-11-2007, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
She says it really fast doesn't she. I'm not too sure. antuhaa kazaa daaiman tatamuna bil awlaad ... lol Sis JihadunNafs any ideas?
jazakallahu khair. i actually meant the meaning of the words. i cant seem to get my head around them. i mean i can understand what she's, but i cant figure out what some of them mean.

got another one btw.
click here, inshallah.
its called yaa binty (oh my daughter).
to dowanload, just click eitther the wonows media or real player icon (whichever you prefer).

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 08:14 PM
erm.....antum hakidha daa-iman....and then goes on to say...wa illa kayfa tuffasir lee

I played it real slow on media player ;D

oh...but she knows what its saying though dont ya sis...never mind, I had fun playing and replaying it mega slow :D lol

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
jazakallahu khair. i actually meant the meaning of the words. i cant seem to get my head around them. i mean i can understand what she's, but i cant figure out what some of them mean.

got another one btw.
click here, inshallah.
its called yaa binty (oh my daughter).
to dowanload, just click eitther the wonows media or real player icon (whichever you prefer).

:salamext: that sounds just soo cute! not that I know the meaning of most of it! :X

Pure Imaan
11-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Subhanallah, an amazing voice, the nasheed is beautiful, if anyone posts the lyrics I would greatly appreciate it, like my broz and sisz here

Jazakhallah sis for the link

Ummu Sufyaan
11-14-2007, 04:43 AM
here are the lyrics (bolded). if anyone doesnt get the 2 and 3, let me know.
if theres any mistakes in translation, please let me know.
the arabic i got from another forum.
the question marks just mean i was unsure of the meaning.

Aantom haa kathaa tah tammoona bil awlaad, wa tohmiloona al-fatayaat mojjar ul-kalaam.
Wa illaa, kay tatofssirli antotham al-abyaat bil awlaadi doonanaa.

You are always like this: Busy with the children, whilst neglecting the young girls mojjar ul-kalaam. (?) Wa illaa, kay(?) explain to me how the verses of poetry are coordinated without us(girls).

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri, fahiya fitnaty
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul. If there were for me a fitnah in my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa mahabatee, fa kollohaa baraa2ton,
taqaro minha mokhlatee

O bewitching fitnah, I have donated her my love, for all of her is innocent. Because of her, my eye settles.

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri fahiya fitnaty.
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul
If there were for me a fitnah through my life, then it is her. through my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa hobatee, fa kollo haa baraa2ton taqaro minhaa mokhlatee
O bewitching fitnah, I have donated her my love, for all of her is innocent. Because of her, my eye settles.

Wa khotwaton se7reyyaton tansaabo mythl an-nasmaty. Wa 7eena maa tabsomoly, ta2sironee bilbasmaty, ka2anah ma al-dunya asbahat biqasdy
And a footstep with attributes like that of the air. And when she smiles at me, she cheers me up with the smile. It’s as if the whole world asbahat(?) awoke for my sake.

Abda2o yawmi daa2iman bi qoblatin min taflaty. Li annany a3oodo tiflan ba3da tilka qoblaty.
I begin my day, always with a kiss from my young child. Because I return (back, as) a child after that kiss.

Wa h7eena maa a3oodo min dawaama-tal watheefa wa add khol al-bayt 2araa bonayyaty habeebaty. Qad fathat 2athro3ohaa. Baaba ataa, yaa far7ati
And when I return after the routine of work, and enter the house, I see my daughter, my beloved. She already opened her arms. Father came, o my happiness!

A7milo binti 3aaliyan biathro3i kal-najmati. Asalohaa man jaa2kom, taqoolo jaa2at jijaty wa jaa2a jadi, Raahsidon wa khaalaty wa 3amaty mahlan. Ay yaa sageeraty, hal ja2a kol al-osraty.
I carry my daughter high in my arms, as if she was a star. I ask her, “who came to visit yous,”
“she says my grandma came, and my grandfather Raashid came, and my (maternal) aunty and my(maternal) uncle.” (I say to her) “Slowly, o my small one, did the whole family come to visit yous?”

Wa heena maa agfoo tamaaman ba3da akal kabsaty. Tajee2ony mosri3an tooqithony min gafwaty: baaba kasrto lo3baty.
And upon my falling asleep (nap) after (eating) the dish of kabsa, she comes to me ,
hurriedly, awaking me from my sleep(nap): “father, I broke my doll.”

Wa taaratan taqoolaly baaba nakasto jazmaty.
And taaratan(?) she tells me, father nakasto(?) my boot

Laakinny anharohaa, an yokhrijy min hujraty.
However, I repulse her to get out of my room

Yaalaki min mothiyatin, tarthaa2tin, hayyaa asmoti. Taqoolaly “yaa abaty yaa abaty yaa abaty nagfoo ma3an fil gorfaty.”
“What a troublesome girl you are, bigmouthed, hayyaa asmoti(?)-also having trouble with this.

Wa 3inda maa a7milohaa alaa kohoof al-rahmaty, ithaa bihaa tanthoroni: baaba naseeta qisati.
And as I carry her upon (my) palms of mercy, ithaa bihaa (?) she looks at me, “father, you have forgotten my story”

Wa 3indamaa 2bda2o hikaayati lilhilwati, hikaayati althi2b al-lathy 2raada al-2kal al-ni3jaty, tanaamo fy 7ijri, fa2thneehaa tijaah al-qiblaty. Thumma 23ood ba3dahaa mostagriqan fy nowmati
And upon beginning my story with delight, the story of the fox that decided to eat the female sheep, she falls asleep in my lap, so I turn her towards the Qiblah. Then I return after her (after she falls asleep) back to my sleep.

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri, fahiya fitnaty
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul. If there were for me a fitnah in my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa mahabatee, fa kollohaa baraa2ton, taqaro minha mokhlatee

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri fahiya fitnaty.
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul
If there were for me a fitnah through my life, then it is her. through my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa hobatee, fa kollo haa baraa2ton taqaro minhaa mokhlatee

بنيتي بنيتي مقامها في مهجتي
إن كان لي من فتنة في العمر فهي فتنتي
يا فتنة خلابة منحتها محبتي
فكلها براءة تقرمنها مقلتي
وخطوة سحرية تنساب مثل النسمة
وحينما تبسم لي تأسرني بالبسمة
كأنما الدنيا تما أصبحت في قبضتي
ابدأ يومي دائمًا بقبلة من طفلتي
لأنني أعود طفــلاً بعد تلك القبلة
وحينما أعود من دوامة الوظيفة
وادخل البيت ارى بنيتي حبيبتي
قد فتحت أذرعها بابا أتى يا فرحتي
أحمل بنتي عاليا بأذرعي كالنجمة
أسألها من جاءكم ؟ تقول جاءت جدتي
وجاء جدي راشد وخالتي وعمتي
مهلاً أيا صغيرتي هل جاء كل الأسرة ؟!
وحينما أغفو تما مًا بعد أكل الكبسة
تجيئني مسرعة توقظني من غفوتي
بابا كــسـرت لعبتي بابا كــسرت لعبتي
وتارة تقول لي بابا نكــسـت جزمتي
لكنني أنهرها هيا اخرجي من حجرتي
يا لك من مؤذية ثرثارة هيا اصمتي !
تقول لي يا أبتي نغفو معًا في الغرفة
وعندها أحملها على كفوف الرحمة
إذا بها تنظرني بابا نسيت قصتي
وعندما أبدأ في حكايتي للحلوة
حكاية الذئب الذي أراد أكل النعجة
تنام في حجري فأثــنيها تجاه القبلة
ثم أعود بعدها مستغرقا في نومتي

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.