/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Faults...

InToTheRain
11-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I just had to share this Beautiful article from Mufti says :D

[PIE]Shaykh Maulana Muhammad Saleem Dhorat was describing the abominable state of some people, that they constantly seek the faults in all. They disregard all the good qualities of a person, and zero in to a persons minute fault.

“Look into yourselves my friends, what are you?

Imagine a big beautiful garden, with thousands of wonders to view and smell. However somewhere in the garden a dog has come and relieved itself. Now if you went into the garden would you pay any attention to the excrement? Definitely not!

However, if a pig were to stroll in, it would miss out all the flowers and beauty and would certainly trace the excrement”.

- Maulana Saleem Dhorat

The narrator of the above occasion, Abu Mohummud, states, "Subhanallah, these words struck my heart and brought tears to my eyes, as I checked into my heart to see whether I was still human or had I stooped to animalism. I have recorded the above to the nearest effects of Shaykh’s words and cannot do justice by writing it down, as it can never compare with Shaykh's profound delivery".

One of the main reasons I have placed this in the Muftisays column is mainly for a few brothers who have continuously been attacking members on this site and maybe other sites. They find minor faults after fault. Many times guidelines have been set by the team who spend many hours on this site to make sure it runs according to Sharee'ah. However, the brothers have not taken that approach but a few. They sadly state those faults and Allah knowing best why they only seem to find faults and not look at the countless benefits the members have brought to this site. I am forever grateful for the forum members who have spread knowledge and praising emails received full of gratitude speaks loudly for our members. May Allah reward you all.

A message to the brothers who should hide the sins of other Muslims in hope Allah hides their sins on the day of judgement. Do not fault the entire garden due to a small defect. Try cleaning it instead of increasing it. The words of Shaykh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat should echo in your hearts when you fault an entire site due to small errors.

May Allah reward all the members of this site and all the sites who spread the true Deen. May Allah shower infinite mercy on the Ulamaa who strive to help the public without intention of anything in return. May Allah forgive those who oppose work accepted by Allah (swt). Ameen

Source

[/PIE]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
11-08-2007, 06:38 PM
:sl:

May Allah reward all the members of this site and all the sites who spread the true Deen. May Allah shower infinite mercy on the Ulamaa who strive to help the public without intention of anything in return. May Allah forgive those who oppose work accepted by Allah (swt). Ameen

InshaAllah n Aameen!!

Jazaak ALLAH khayr, very beneficial sharing.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.