/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Surah Al-Kahf - Dreams and freaky stuff

mo_123
11-08-2007, 07:40 PM
dunno if u guys remeber my post about them dreams and stuff i had experienced and what happned to me that night whilst reciting surah kaaf back in febuary...

i was hospitalised for a full week due to my heightened senses!

spoke to Shaykh Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul Haq yesterday evening about my email to him, he advised that i shudnt place to much concern over the dreams...

and he said the surah kaaf episode was highlighted...as he said its a powerful surah and quoted a story of a man on his horse who was reciting and his horse started dancing each time he recited and the man also saw lights in the sky...

anyways....he said i shudnt i have been scared of whatever it was that happened.....

i do remember feeling petrified at the time..

god knows best what happned and why...

found this too i think its what the shykh was talkiing about...

found this...

i think its was shaykh riyadh ul haq was talking about...

Narrated Al-Bara’bin Azib: A man was reciting Surah Al-Kahf and his horse was tied with two ropes beside him. A cloud came down and spread over that man, and it kept on coming closer and closer to him till his horse started jumping (as if afraid of something). When it was morning, the man came to the Prophet, and told him of that experience. The Prophet said, “That was As-Sakina (tranquility) which descended because of (the recitation of) the Qur’an.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6:61 #531, at-Tirmidhi 2810/A]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 09:20 AM
SubhaanAllaah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.