/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you experience an accident...?

Danah
11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Have you experience an accident for you or you saw an accident for someone else???

hope no one will go through this

but just to know what you did if you had such experience since I had it just before 10 days………and it was my first time

here is my story,
I was riding the bus with the other students, and the street was for us to take. I was focusing on the book I read (for a midterm). we came into an intersection and suddenly, a car came from the other road ridden by a woman (she was the one who was wrong). I did not feel anything when the car hit our bus (it was a small bus), I just heard girls shouting: we did an accident!!!!
my friend sitted next to me was very scared since she saw the crash in detail, I saw another girl felled down next to me........I was feeling like I was dreaming:cry: I did not know what to do that time. saving my friend or save the other girl who felled next to me in the other side.
I did not even notice that I was hurt the most in the bus, after that I feel like there is something like water is under the niqab I was wearing. I put my hand on my head and I saw the blood......:cry:
after that we got out from the bus and staying on the street till the police and our families came.

the most harmful things happened here........when we were on the street, we heard the woman on the car crying or rather shouting from the pain, her car was totally destroyed……………….that was horrible I am feeling like her voice still on my head

After that the police cars arrived, I called my family and they took me to the hospital, I had a deep wound on my head and having many bruises on my body…..alhumdulilah for everything.........:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Hurairah
11-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

OMG!!! Subhan Allah sis are you okay???!!! That's so terribleeee!!!

What did the doctor say??? Will you be okay??? How are you atm??? Maybe you should get some sleep??? Are the rest of da people okay??? Did anyone die??? OMG are you okay????

May Allah protect all of you Ameen Thuma Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-08-2007, 09:41 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Alhamdulillah, its great that your ok sis, try not to feel too bad, everythings for the best !

my bro got ran over by a truck before and blood spilled all over the streets, it was a miracle that he survived. Another brother got hit by fireworks AND got a finger dislocated by a football,

and my brother-in-law ate a fishbone and got hospitalised for two weeks, he was just about to go under the knife but then just as they were about to operate the fishbone disappeared.

is all Qadr of Allah, Alhamdulillah ! :D

Pk_#2
11-08-2007, 09:46 PM
May Allah protect all of you Ameen Thuma Ameen. Ameen!!

:( That was :o|

All the best, i hope you get well soon and make a quick recovery!

Alhamdhulillah @ IbnAbdulHakims story! :'(

M mm hmm..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Glad your ok sis, hope you have a speedy recovery insha'Allah.

I've been in one car accident, the driver was driving too quick for rainy condition and ended up losin control and skiding all the way down the road until it a parked up car. I've also seen a lady that got hit by a van, she later died.

May Allah protect us.

Umu 'Isa
11-09-2007, 04:33 AM
:sl:
Alhamdulillah you are now safe sister.

I've only been in one car accident a few months ago but it was minor. Alhamdulillah we were fine.

But about a year and a half ago I was living on a very busy main road and there were car accidents often. A few people died outside our place, which was very scary. Another time some drunk teenage boys in a stolen car smashed in the tree outside our house, we had to pull them out of the car and they were covered in blood and one boy was unconscious. They were very close to dying but they survived and were out of hospital a few days later!

Alhamdulillah we are out of that place.

Danah
11-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Umm Hurairah

OMG!!! Subhan Allah sis are you okay???!!! That's so terribleeee!!!

What did the doctor say??? Will you be okay??? How are you atm??? Maybe you should get some sleep??? Are the rest of da people okay??? Did anyone die??? OMG are you okay????
May Allah protect all of you Ameen Thuma Ameen.
Yeah I am alright now thanks dear, but still have the wound on my .......you know that was because my head hit the chair in front of me.
about the other girls, they are quite okay, but I think I am the worse one among them who hurt.....alhumdulilah no one die, the woman in the car also is okay too.

and belive it or not, I discovered that the woman who drove that car was one of our nighbours

IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Alhamdulillah, its great that your ok sis, try not to feel too bad, everythings for the best !

my bro got ran over by a truck before and blood spilled all over the streets, it was a miracle that he survived. Another brother got hit by fireworks AND got a finger dislocated by a football,

and my brother-in-law ate a fishbone and got hospitalised for two weeks, he was just about to go under the knife but then just as they were about to operate the fishbone disappeared.

is all Qadr of Allah, Alhamdulillah !
I am not feeling bad brother, but I think that I will not forget that horrible day........alhumdulilah for everything
oh thats horrible, hope all of your relatives are okay, may allah protect us all

Umma Wasat
May Allah protect all of you Ameen Thuma Ameen. Ameen!!

That was :o|

All the best, i hope you get well soon and make a quick recovery!
yeah I hope so in sha allah just make du'aa for my sisters and brothers.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Glad your ok sis, hope you have a speedy recovery insha'Allah.

I've been in one car accident, the driver was driving too quick for rainy condition and ended up losin control and skiding all the way down the road until it a parked up car. I've also seen a lady that got hit by a van, she later died.

May Allah protect us.
la illah ila allah, what's wrong with those people, why they are throw their lives so easily, the problem with car accident is that we are paying for the faults of the others in driving, some people dont think that something bad will happen for such small mistake like driving too fast in a rainy condition (as they think). they thought that are experts on driving and can control the condition.
la hol wla qwata illa be allah

Rahmah

Alhamdulillah you are now safe sister.

I've only been in one car accident a few months ago but it was minor. Alhamdulillah we were fine.

But about a year and a half ago I was living on a very busy main road and there were car accidents often. A few people died outside our place, which was very scary. Another time some drunk teenage boys in a stolen car smashed in the tree outside our house, we had to pull them out of the car and they were covered in blood and one boy was unconscious. They were very close to dying but they survived and were out of hospital a few days later!

Alhamdulillah we are out of that place.
Alhamdulillah that you were out of that place sis
the teenagers boys are the most who did accidents all over the world I guess. good that they survived at the end, and good that you were able to see them while they were covered in blood (you are brave ^_^).
you know when I was hearing to the woman on the car crying very loudly I freezed on my place and could not do anything, I am too coward in thin situation

Umm Hurairah
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Umm Hurairah

Yeah I am alright now thanks dear, but still have the wound on my .......you know that was because my head hit the chair in front of me.
about the other girls, they are quite okay, but I think I am the worse one among them who hurt.....alhumdulilah no one die, the woman in the car also is okay too.

Oh Alhamdulillah! :D Believe it or not, last night I had the worst nightmare relating to your story gosh I woke up at 5 this morning and didn't get sleep afterwards. :-[

May Allah give you shiffa and make your pain a removal of your sins. Ameen.

Re.TiReD
11-09-2007, 03:01 PM
:salamext: went 'back home', me abu and younger bro went to visit my auntie, silly driver stopped at side of road...forgot the handbrake so we rolled back into the path of an oncoming bus...and busses back there are HUGE! the end result: I screamed :-[ got a cut to the ear but alhamdulillah we were ok, the car was crushed but we continued and for the rest of the journey I was afraid of the car blowing up :-[ :exhausted dassit...lol

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 03:03 PM
^ assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

yes my cousin left the handbrake on like that before, all three of us had to jump behind the car to stop it from smashing into another car :|

Re.TiReD
11-09-2007, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

yes my cousin left the handbrake on like that before, all three of us had to jump behind the car to stop it from smashing into another car :|
:w: what about it smashing into YOU?? :-\ lol why dint you just put the handbrake on? our excuse was that we were distracted by the guy out the window... trying to sell us something, lol

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 03:10 PM
^ assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

well three of us had to stop it from rolling down (Alhamdulillah it was a light corsa, not too heavy so we managed) and my cousin had to jump in and apply the handbrakes lol

Re.TiReD
11-09-2007, 03:17 PM
wa'alykum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...subhanAllah, thats jus funny, lol but alhamdulillah you were k :)

Danah
11-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Umm Hurairah

Oh Alhamdulillah! Believe it or not, last night I had the worst nightmare relating to your story gosh I woke up at 5 this morning and didn't get sleep afterwards.

May Allah give you shiffa and make your pain a removal of your sins. Ameen
Oh dear I am sorry to let you had that nightmare because of my storry:cry:, sorry sorry sorry:cry:.
hope you will not go throguh that nightmare again or through my situation in sha allah................ameen

JihadunNafs
went 'back home', me abu and younger bro went to visit my auntie, silly driver stopped at side of road...forgot the handbrake so we rolled back into the path of an oncoming bus...and busses back there are HUGE! the end result: I screamed got a cut to the ear but alhamdulillah we were ok, the car was crushed but we continued and for the rest of the journey I was afraid of the car blowing up dassit...lol
oh it was a miracle that you were safe even when the car rolled. alhumdulilah you were safe. actually I start hating buses

IbnAbdulHakim

wow..... what is this? an action film? how brave you are to jump behind the car to stop it from smashing. I cant imagine that. you were very fast to think that way, but did not you scared from that car to smash you instead????????????????????

in that time when our bus was hitted I couldnt do anything even when I was listenning to someone crying seeking help, I just fell down and set on the ground.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 04:40 PM
lol oook i think everyones got the wrong idea.

my cousin lefts the handbrake on and the car was VEEERY slowly moving downhill, i mean VEEERY slowly, so stopping it was no biggy lol

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Danah
11-09-2007, 04:47 PM
okay then if it is very slowley, that will make sense.

but still, you were very brave men to think in that situation and try to save the car and prevent smashing it into another car.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
^ it wasnt just me two other cousins, and it seemed fun to do it lol!

seriously, its not brave, there was 0% chance of getting crushed.

brave would be going in front of a car moving at 20mph then trying to stop it :uuh:

Danah
11-09-2007, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ it wasnt just me two other cousins, and it seemed fun to do it lol!

seriously, its not brave, there was 0% chance of getting crushed.

brave would be going in front of a car moving at 20mph then trying to stop it :uuh:

no please dont be brave that way, I am enough with surprises :-\
if is this the brave in your opinion, dont be brave at all.........simply this is suicide not brave

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 05:08 PM
^ i had no intention of jumping in front of a car which moves at that speed :uuh:

lol may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala reward you for your concern

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

sevgi
11-09-2007, 05:20 PM
^^^i got that..u aint no superman...

besides that...i was in a very bad accident once.alhamdulillah im fine...

my frend was turning on a massive road while the light just turned red...it was raining...and the car driving straight ahead smashed into my door...i was in the back.my frends had sped up...so it hit the side of the door rather than the door directly...we spun a few times and ended up on the other side of the road up on the kerb...

i thought i was gna die...the car was a ride off...my whole side was bruised and batterd...i had whiplash...the first thing i did was touch my face coz i got scared that te window broke and the glass was in my face...ma'azallah...

my frend in the car with me in the pass. seat also got whiplash coz just as the car hit, she turned to look at me and see if i was ok...nawww...

another frend was driving past.she saw the crash..she didnt know it was us..she said that she didnt think we wud come out...

----

a few months ago one of my brothers close mates--my former housemates cousin- had a really bad accident...

it was his bday and they were cruising the streets in their 'monster trucks'...the bday guy had his cusn in his skyline...they were all cousins...except my brother...they were on an eight lane road...

one of the guys raced this random guy a few times and kept losing...then the bday boy who was driving paralell to my brother turned and winked at my brother as if to say 'ill beat him no worries' and sped up to get in line to race. the light went green...and they flew...my brother knew that the bday boy wasnt good with his car so he followed close behind...he kept changing gears a lil too late..my brother started to see the back of his car flicking off beat...my bro didnt knw how to signal for him to change gears...and then the back flicked so wide that the tyre hit the kerb...when ur flying..this is phenominal...they rose up and flew forward a large distance untill they hit an electricity pole...the car 'monster truck' wrapped itself around it...the cousin went into coma either immedietly or later.... the driver...bday boy...was lying there in blood.all the cousins went crazy...my brother had to do something as the only non-cousin.he had to act rational...the bday boys legs were gone...my brother said there were bits just dangling like spagetti...his chest had swollen immensly like a balloon...his ribs mustve punctured his lungs...my bro called the ambulance bt they wouldnt cum untill my brother told them a side street..the road was too long...he said he couldnt belive that he couldnt read the side street names..meanwhile, the bday boy was still breathing really deep...he kept snaping out and slipping so my brother was constantly screaming out his name so he would snap back...he died. the cousin in the coma is fine now...

my brother thought abt religion for like the first time after this...he carried his frend during janazah...he prayed...he felt something inshallah...there is khayr in everything...

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 05:24 PM
^.... subhanAllaah....

Alhamdulillah at least your ok

...he kept snaping out and slipping so my brother was constantly screaming out his name so he would snap back...he died
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

....jazakAllah khair for this sis... needed a reminder of death...

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

sevgi
11-09-2007, 05:28 PM
^ it freaks you out to think that this big guy who seems larger than life can just go like that..he was soooo nice.he wantd to get married...early twenties...

May Allah grant him heaven and keep him away from a dark grave inshallah...

sevgi
11-09-2007, 06:42 PM
^^^oh and everyone; im sorry..im actually not sure if the cousin who was in the car fell into a coma immedietly or not...sorry...id dint want to be giving false info...:)

Danah
11-09-2007, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
^^^i got that..u aint no superman...

besides that...i was in a very bad accident once.alhamdulillah im fine...

my frend was turning on a massive road while the light just turned red...and the car driving straigt ahead smashed into my door...i was in the back.my frends had sped up...so it hit the side of the door rather than the door directly...we spun a few times and ended up on the other side of the road up on the kerb...

i thought i was gna die...the car was a ride off...my whole side was bruised and batterd...i had whiplash...the first thing i did was touch my face coz i got scared that te window broke and the glass was in my face...ma'azallah...

my frend in the car with me in the pass. seat also got whiplash coz just as the car hit, she turned to look at me and see if i was ok...nawww...

another frend was driving past.she saw the crash..she didnt know it was us..she said that she didnt think we wud come out...

----

a few months ago one of my brothers close mates--my former housemates cousin- had a really bad accident...

it was his bday and they were cruising the streets in their 'monster trucks'...the bday guy had his cusn in his skyline...they were all cousins...except my brother...they were on an eight lane road...

one of the guys raced this random guy a few times and kept losing...then the bday boy who was driving paralell to my brother turned and winked at my brother as if to say 'ill beat him no worries' and sped up to get in line to race. the light went green...and they flew...my brother knew that the bday boy wasnt good with his car so he followed close behind...he kept changing gears a lil too late..my brother started to see the back of his car flicking off beat...my bro didnt knw how to signal for him to change gears...and then the back flicked so wide that the tyre hit the kerb...when ur flying..this is phenominal...they rose up and flew forward a large distance untill they hit an electricity pole...the car 'monster truck' wrapped itself around it...the cousin went into coma there and then. the driver...bday boy...was lying there in blood.all the cousins went crazy...my brother had to do something as the only non-cousin.he had to act rational...the bday boys legs were gone...my brother said there were bits just dangling like spagetti...his chest had swollen immensly like a balloon...his ribs mustve punctured his lungs...my bro called the ambulance bt they wouldnt cum untill my brother told them a side street..the road was too long...he said he couldnt belive that he couldnt read the side street names..meanwhile, the bday boy was still breathing really deep...he kept snaping out and slipping so my brother was constantly screaming out his name so he would snap back...he died. the cousin in the coma is fine now...

my brother thought abt religion for like the first time after this...he carried his frend during janazah...he prayed...he felt something inshallah...there is khayr in everything...

OMG thats a horrible story. and alhumdalilah that you are okay sis.

actually after the accident happend to me I realized how the death is very close to the human. it can take the human's life in a second.

alhumdualilah for everything

IbnAbdulHakim
11-09-2007, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
^ it freaks you out to think that this big guy who seems larger than life can just go like that..he was soooo nice.he wantd to get married...early twenties...

May Allah grant him heaven and keep him away from a dark grave inshallah...

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

yeah i know what you mean.. it just goes to show this lifes nothing

~Taalibah~
11-09-2007, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Have you experience an accident for you or you saw an accident for someone else???

hope no one will go through this

but just to know what you did if you had such experience since I had it just before 10 days………and it was my first time

here is my story,
I was riding the bus with the other students, and the street was for us to take. I was focusing on the book I read (for a midterm). we came into an intersection and suddenly, a car came from the other road ridden by a woman (she was the one who was wrong). I did not feel anything when the car hit our bus (it was a small bus), I just heard girls shouting: we did an accident!!!!
my friend sitted next to me was very scared since she saw the crash in detail, I saw another girl felled down next to me........I was feeling like I was dreaming:cry: I did not know what to do that time. saving my friend or save the other girl who felled next to me in the other side.
I did not even notice that I was hurt the most in the bus, after that I feel like there is something like water is under the niqab I was wearing. I put my hand on my head and I saw the blood......:cry:
after that we got out from the bus and staying on the street till the police and our families came.

the most harmful things happened here........when we were on the street, we heard the woman on the car crying or rather shouting from the pain, her car was totally destroyed……………….that was horrible I am feeling like her voice still on my head

After that the police cars arrived, I called my family and they took me to the hospital, I had a deep wound on my head and having many bruises on my body…..alhumdulilah for everything.........:cry:
Alhamdulillah, Allah Ta'aala saved you sister. It could have been much worse. May Allah Ta'aala make it easy for you, Insha'Allah.

Danah
11-10-2007, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
Alhamdulillah, Allah Ta'aala saved you sister. It could have been much worse. May Allah Ta'aala make it easy for you, Insha'Allah.
Yeah sister, definatly it could have been much worse, belive it or not. before the accident by few seconds, I was planning to open my laptop to study from it. Imagine that it was opened, definatly it will broke and the broken shreads will go into my head :cry:
till now I am very thankful for allah that I did not open the laptop that time

Re.TiReD
11-10-2007, 06:15 PM
SubhanAllah :cry: amazing stories!! kullu nafsin dhaa'iqatul mawt!

IceQueen~
11-10-2007, 06:27 PM
about a year back we went through something similar:X

there were two cars and a bus involved too:X

but alhamdu-lillah we were all ok...

Al-Zaara
11-10-2007, 06:31 PM
SubhanAllah!!! What stories, subhanAllah... Life can be so cruel. :cry:

I've only been in one accident, I was riding my bicycle, on my way to school... At some point I waited for a car to pass by so I could cross the street, but it was all confusing - I stopped thinking the car would move, and the car stopped thinking I would move. Then both of us moved at the same time! Crash!

It all went so fast, felt like slowmotion. I fell down from my bicycle and only got a few minor bruises and my mouth bleeded 'cause I had hurt my lips, but the worst I got was I couldn't remember my name or where I was going. In my head spinned only the name Allah!! I was looking around, not knowing where I was, who I was and began reading Al-Fatihah, 'cause that was all I remembered at the time, that reading it was good. The man was very worried, thinking I didn't speak Finnish, but I did of course.

Elhamdulillah I had a phone, with my homenumber in and the man and many others came and asked if they should take me to the hospital. But I knew I didn't need one, so I said "please no, just call my mother I live right here in this neighberhood." I just remembered again that I lived a couple of meters away. So he took my phone and called.

When my Mum came I suddenly remembered my name, my school, everything.

Danah
11-10-2007, 07:05 PM
JihadunNafs

SubhanAllah amazing stories!! kullu nafsin dhaa'iqatul mawt!
yeah I realized that the life is something very easy to lose. subhan allah

IceQueen~

about a year back we went through something similar
there were two cars and a bus involved too
but alhamdu-lillah we were all ok...

alhumdulilah for your safe, hope that did not let you have bad memories

Al-Zaara

SubhanAllah!!! What stories, subhanAllah... Life can be so cruel.

I've only been in one accident, I was riding my bicycle, on my way to school... At some point I waited for a car to pass by so I could cross the street, but it was all confusing - I stopped thinking the car would move, and the car stopped thinking I would move. Then both of us moved at the same time! Crash!

It all went so fast, felt like slowmotion. I fell down from my bicycle and only got a few minor bruises and my mouth bleeded 'cause I had hurt my lips, but the worst I got was I couldn't remember my name or where I was going. In my head spinned only the name Allah!! I was looking around, not knowing where I was, who I was and began reading Al-Fatihah, 'cause that was all I remembered at the time, that reading it was good. The man was very worried, thinking I didn't speak Finnish, but I did of course.

Elhamdulillah I had a phone, with my homenumber in and the man and many others came and asked if they should take me to the hospital. But I knew I didn't need one, so I said "please no, just call my mother I live right here in this neighberhood." I just remembered again that I lived a couple of meters away. So he took my phone and called.

When my Mum came I suddenly remembered my name, my school, everything.

oh thats horrible!!!!! I think crashed by car while you are not in a car is more difficult than being inside a car or bus. good that you were safe that time, and good that you remebered everything, it will be very scary if you lose your memory. but seeing someone you know will help you a lot to remeber :happy:

but in my case when I saw my parents after the accident, I start crying , why ? I did not know till now

Intisar
11-10-2007, 08:27 PM
:sl: Yeah when I was 12, I was going to the grocery store which is across the street because my mom told me to go and get eggs. The next day I was supposed to go to the States to see my relatives there so I was really anxious and excited. As I was jay-walking to get to the other street (or side) and get to my apartment building I was really absent-minded and didn't even know what was going on. So, all of a sudden I saw a car coming towards me and I couldn't move - I mean, I had the chance to but I was completely frozen. The car was speeding towards me and it flipped me over, I was on the ground bleeding and I went to the hospital. When I was there, alhamdulilah, they told me that I was really lucky because I only had minor cuts and bruises. So my brother drove us all home, and every since then I've been scared. I haven't really reformed my ways, but inshaa'Allah I will and can. :cry:

Danah
11-11-2007, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: Yeah when I was 12, I was going to the grocery store which is across the street because my mom told me to go and get eggs. The next day I was supposed to go to the States to see my relatives there so I was really anxious and excited. As I was jay-walking to get to the other street (or side) and get to my apartment building I was really absent-minded and didn't even know what was going on. So, all of a sudden I saw a car coming towards me and I couldn't move - I mean, I had the chance to but I was completely frozen. The car was speeding towards me and it flipped me over, I was on the ground bleeding and I went to the hospital. When I was there, alhamdulilah, they told me that I was really lucky because I only had minor cuts and bruises. So my brother drove us all home, and every since then I've been scared. I haven't really reformed my ways, but inshaa'Allah I will and can. :cry:

Thats the problem when someone walking without being focus on whats going on around. thats why I get hurt while I was in the bus, from now on I decided not to study at all while I am in the bus

hope you and me will get ride of our scared......in sha allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.