/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam-o-alaikum

samiaqsa
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
:sl:

:-\bfore typing sumthign i was not et all sure abt wht say.

WELL with all tht my feelings as i m a shy girl,yes i m siser in islam,i joint this site and felt so secure as if its really a world,islamic world a smalll place where we meet our muslim brothers and sisters and share a lotttt of thoughts.

but let me b very frank,its by chance tht i joint this site,while hearing to the nasheeds of SAMI YUSUF i came accross this site and it took a very very lil time to join it and bcome a part of it.
Alhumdulillah i ma muslim and intrested in every decent discussions,but taking SAMI YUSUF in mind alsoooo.lolllll

I m just writing my heart out ireally dont know wht i m saying
BUT the most pretty thing is tht i m honest ALHUMDULILLAH and **** frank

may ALLAH show us he right path through minutest thing which we may come accross of.may ALLAH guide us and protect us through all ups and downs

wooooo wooo wooo im going through a ride (ha ha ha)lets stop here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
11-09-2007, 05:31 PM

welcome sis..enjoy ur stay....ur a sweetheart arent u...lol...

umm...no sami yusuf here...he promotes music...his form of tablig is no good round here sis...so keep safe from all things sami yusuf...:)

and get posting so we can see and hear ur lovely thoughts!!!

:w:

~Taalibah~
11-09-2007, 08:35 PM
To be honest i've never listened to sami yusuf, but welcome to LI Islamic forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here and benefit from it!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-10-2007, 01:46 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
11-10-2007, 07:15 AM

samiaqsa
11-12-2007, 01:17 PM
hope u r fine brother,thanks alotttttttttttttttttttttt for such a warm welocome.
its like a family here,such pretty place and secured one.

take care brother
remember me in ur dua's
Assalam-o-alaikum.

samiaqsa
11-12-2007, 01:21 PM
w salam w r w wb sis
thanks a lottt for the reply and calling me wid tht sweet sweet name,lollll
ok sis i will inshahallah try and avoid sami yusuf,inshahallah.pray for my and whole ummah's hidayat.

Once again alollll of thanks for replying
take care dear and loving sis
may ALLAH bless u and whole of ummah,ameen
Assalam-o-alaikum w rw b

samiaqsa
11-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Assalam-o-alaikum w r w b sis
hope u and my brothers nad sisters there in south Africa are absolutely fine wid the grace of ALLAH the almighty one
well if u have not listened to sami yusuf,so dont go for it tooo coz its waste of time coz u'll gone a get nothing coz i was at false end.well
sis u take care and pray for my hidayat and pray to ALLAH to show all of muslim ummah to go on the straight way too ameen
Assalam-o-alaikum

samiaqsa
11-12-2007, 01:26 PM
and i m new to this site and m lil confused coz dont know anything out here:(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.