/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haji Othman

othman
11-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Assallamu Allaikum . I have just now registered and hope to have lots of discussions. I love anything that is Islamic according to Shariah. I am Irish, but now living in Trinidad, West Indies. May Allah bless us all.:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-10-2007, 01:49 AM
:sl:

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
11-10-2007, 07:16 AM

othman
11-10-2007, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah
:sl:

Assallamu Allaikum Brother Mujaheedah, Thank you for the picture of Masjid Nabawi. I last saw it in 2005, and I first saw it in 1978. The difference is amazing. Insh Allah I will again see it in 2010. The Li Forum seems to be what I have been searching for. Exchange of knowledge and updates. May Allah guide and protect all His servants in these trying times.:happy:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
11-10-2007, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by othman
May Allaah guide and protect all His servants in these trying times.:happy:
Salamualikum.

Amin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.