/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Yanal
11-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Lucky grown ups get to pray easily and sit on the computer like some people(talking while facing Br. Woodrow) I had 3 projects which I gave in today I can’;t oray I didn’t pray for aoround 5-6 days I know allah is mad what will I do now but I am in the hardest grade 7 class which she gives A LOT OF HOMEWORK on top of that I got soccer practice and a games man what should i do (need brother woodrow)help>>>>!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
11-10-2007, 10:26 AM
:sl:
brother, every grown up adult hs gown through what you're going through, and every grown up adult is still facing difficulties. rest assured, everone has their ups and downs. :sunny:
however, that is no excuse to skip prayers. prayers are too important. if the sick person has no excuse to pray, brother, what about the fit and able. there is no excuse for you not to pray. im sorry, i dont mean to sound harsh, but it distresses me when i see people lazy with prayer. (i dont mean to sound judgemental either).
in 7th grade. sheesh! i say get practising to be consistant with your prayers from now, cos its only gonaa get harder. lol 7th grade is a luxury. lol
I know allah is mad
thats why there is repentance... everyonemakes mistakes. and there are a few hadiths and ayahs about those that repent. can someone please post them.
brother, if you can make room for the dunya, then make room for the aakira. thats what will catch up with and stay with you.

'Abd al-Baari
11-10-2007, 10:52 AM

Heres one hadith regarding repentance^

Abu Mu'sa reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, Stretches out His Hand during the night so that the people repent for the fault committed from dawn till dusk and He stretches out His Hand daring the day so that the people may reprint for the fault committed from dusk to dawn. (He would accept repentance) before the sun rises in the west (before the Day of Resurrection). A hadith like this has been narrated on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters.

Sahih Muslim

ashley66
11-12-2007, 05:10 AM
:sl: dear brother,
I can relate to your problem because although I am an adult, I have similar problem. My workload is huge since I work in a man's world and doing what is usually a man's job. And I have to proove to my boss and colleague that I am as good as my other colleagues if not better. Often I delayed doing my prayer till almost end of time. This is very bad I know, but I also realised that I could complete my assignment but the result may not be as good. When I pray and especially pray as soon as it is time, I still can complete my work and sometimes with better outcome.

I truly believe that when you do what Allah ask you to do, He will help you with what you need to do. Remember that Allah is the most kindest of all who are kind and the most understanding of all who are wise and understanding. Do your prayer and insyaAllah you will see the difference. I say this to my nephew too. Good luck at school.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-12-2007, 05:41 AM
Get a tabular calendar and chart your day.

It is very easy to accomplish things once you follow a given schedule.
Stop inolving yourself in a thousand project and prioritize... in the time it took you to log in here and write this, you could have offered your prayers..
understand your limitations as a human being and focus on the things that matter most.. certainly moderating LI or another forum or even writing here seems to pale in comparison to fulfilling your duties toward Allah or doing your homework..

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

bHaI!! Alhamdulillah its so good that your trying to pray and feeling bad about missing your prayers because it is bad that you missed it *tut tut*! But dont worry about it too much, it happens sometimes, what you gotta do now is repent and make sure you make time for your prayers, your soccer/homework etc isnt more important then prayers bhai. If your really that busy then just do your fard (but dont make excuses, if you have time do your sunnah ! we need it for our emaan... especially the sunnah muakkadah)

hope it helps, hope Allah keeps us all on the straight path

Hope Allah lets us feel bliss in every prayer, Ameen !

Assalamu Alaikum

------
11-12-2007, 11:18 AM
:salamext:

I am in the hardest grade 7 class
:-\ It's only 7th grade....What are you going to do when u have GCSEs?! :ooh:

Ummu Sufyaan
11-12-2007, 11:25 AM
brother, allah is not asking alot. stop and think how long it takes to pray. its less than than an hour, mybe even 1/2 an hour. thats out of...what?? 12 hours of waking "time." :sunny:
ans as sis PA said, you have to prioritize. do not leave your assignemts to the last, for example. as sson as you get them, start reserach, etc. work on a little, day by day.
Heres one hadith regarding repentance^
jazakallahu khair. i was thinking more of the lines of the hadith about if we didn't sin, than allah would have replaced us with poeple who sin...and i cant exctly remeber the rest of it..

Pure Imaan
11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Mashallah such beautiful advice given and all true.

I understand brother what you are going through, working hard, completing asignments, attaining good grades, however if you priortize like our sister PurestAmbrosia says then you will be able to handle your work tasks as well as prayers.

Also, offering salat will help you to stay positive, strengthen you relationship with Allah (swt) and you dua is a weapon brother, so ask Allah (swt) for help, for success within your work, for support and inshallah you will be able to achieve more with prayers than without.

We cannot survive without Allah (swt). Ask Allah (swt) for help, He will surely answer your prayers.

Al-arabi
11-12-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't have much to say ..but how do u expect to secces in ur studying ???

Ummu Sufyaan
11-12-2007, 11:58 PM
^^^:muddleheaerm..not neglecting the prayer would be one of them.

------
11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
:salamext:

LOL sis, that's what brother Al-Arabi was getting at - How do u expect to succeed in your studies, if you don't pray....

Ummu Sufyaan
11-14-2007, 04:32 AM
lol..o i see now...;D i \ve got this bad habit of misunderstanding things...

*charisma*
11-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Lucky grown ups get to pray easily and sit on the computer like some people(talking while facing Br. Woodrow) I had 3 projects which I gave in today I can’;t oray I didn’t pray for aoround 5-6 days I know allah is mad what will I do now but I am in the hardest grade 7 class which she gives A LOT OF HOMEWORK on top of that I got soccer practice and a games man what should i do (need brother woodrow)help>>>>!
With that much homework, you need prayer.

Seriously bro, wake up with the attitude that Allah subhana wa ta'ala will carry out your day by fulfilling your needs, just fulfill your duties to him. There are numerous times, where I myself have not finished my homework because I was reading the Quran, memorizing, or doing something Islamic, and I get to school with the hope that somehow the due date is delayed an extra day, and alhemdulilah, I've been blessed numerous times where it has, or I finish it before the class starts.

I agree with what sis Purest Ambrosia said. Prioritize, get organized. It will become a habit of missing prayer if you continue to do it. If you at least try, you will build taqwah inshallah.

Be thankful its not 50 prayers as it was first prescribed. subhanallah, Allah subhana wa ta'ala is merciful.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.