/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Salam Alykoum

Loay Adnan
11-10-2007, 05:51 PM
:sl:

Dear brothers and sisters:

I have recently joined this forum and this is my first thread. I would like to introduce myself, I am a civil engineer from Iraq, currently working in Dubai-UAE.
Al Hamdu Lel Lah, we are lucky to hear about and follow Islam.:D
Please do not hesitate to ask me anything you want and insha alah I will do my best.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-10-2007, 06:03 PM
:sl:

جوري
11-10-2007, 11:44 PM
welcome aboard akhi..I am always happy to hear from Iraqis ( some of the most intelligent people I have encountered in life).. I am sorry for everything that your country and people have been through..

Abdul-Raouf
11-11-2007, 02:22 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Selam aleykum, welcome brother! MashaAllah, that's a nice job you have. I hope you'll like it here!

Say brother, is Adnan your surname? Is it a usual name in Iraq?

Loay Adnan
11-17-2007, 02:38 PM
:wasalamex
Al Salam Alykom wa rahmat ALLAH wa Barakatoh

Thank you brothers and sisters for all replies.

In regard to "Adnan" name it is my father's name and it is common in Iraq and arabian gulf countries, as it the name of an Arab's ancestor.

:thankyou:

Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Loay Adnan
:wasalamex
Al Salam Alykom wa rahmat ALLAH wa Barakatoh

Thank you brothers and sisters for all replies.

In regard to "Adnan" name it is my father's name and it is common in Iraq and arabian gulf countries, as it the name of an Arab's ancestor.

:thankyou:
Aleykum selam wa rahmetallahu wa barakathu,

Ahaa. Thank you for answering! :D It is common in Turkey too, that's my father's name too mashaAllah, it's a good name.

Al_Imaan
11-23-2007, 10:43 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Loay Adnan
11-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Ameen...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.