/* */

PDA

View Full Version : oh ooo

Ummu Sufyaan
11-13-2007, 12:07 AM
:sl:
well yesturday i decided to screen lock my ipod, and im pretty sure that the code was 1234, except i must have done something, becaus enow i cant acess it. :hiding::'(.
so im wondering if there is any other way to get to it, wothout using the code.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fatima_01
11-13-2007, 12:48 AM
try the little reset button tht comes on the bck sumwere

Ummu Sufyaan
11-13-2007, 12:49 AM
i tried, but it didn't work. lol...:'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-13-2007, 12:55 AM

That's never happened to me...try:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61705

Did you try syncing it again? I think there's a way to return it to factory setting from Itunes or from the iPod software you had to install on your computer...but then you'll have to sync again to get all your audio back on.

Edit: Here's something better:

Unlocking iPod

You can unlock iPod in one of two ways:
  • Enter the combination on iPod using the same controls you used to set the combination. If you do not enter the correct combination, the digits onscreen flash red. When you enter the combination correctly, iPod will unlock and return you to the last viewed screen.
  • Connect iPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one iPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302255

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
11-13-2007, 12:57 AM
ooh **** umm well i dnt think there much else u can do except wait for a few hours then try again or take it to the ipod dealership:p

جوري
11-13-2007, 12:57 AM
lol sister..la 7wala wla qiwta ila billah..
can you call their customer service... I know they are unhelpful from personal experience... but give it a try anyway?

:w:

Ummu Sufyaan
11-13-2007, 11:30 PM
jazakallahu khair everyone, but it turns out i just had to plug it in to the comp.

fatima_01
11-13-2007, 11:41 PM
ahh wikd :thumbs_up at least u didnt hav 2 go thru the hassle nd ring the company nd things:p

syilla
11-14-2007, 12:52 AM
ipod is so boring... :X

you should try this

here some review on it

For alternative ipod you can use this for mp4.
but actually it has more function...it has 2mp camera and can be use as a radio or you can play games...:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!