/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help?...anyone

khadija_007
11-13-2007, 12:12 PM
:sl:, everyone, hoe all of u are in good health and Iman!

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Firstly does anyone know of anyplace which does arabic and/or islamic studies ( in Ldn) @ cheap prices?

Secondly after some very very deep contemplation:confused:I am (maybe, not sure yet) considering dropping out of uni to study arabic:happy:, however im not sure how my parents are going to take it, and if they are not happy, What am I going to do??:(. I know for sure they are either going to be :mad: or :hmm:
Ireally,really wan to study arabic but like i said, What am I going to do??. Inshalla somebody out there can help and i would be really gr8ful.
Until next time :peace: out,

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

i know of courses available at 110 pounds per level and theres 4 levels, but its over quite a bit of time. I need to get the number from my masjid though, also East Londons LMC does arabic courses i think.

Finally check out::

http://www.almadinacollege.co.uk/

about your parents:

Its important to do something your interested in and if you find it dull staying in uni and wish to pursue arabic fi-sabilillah (for the sake of Allaah) then just speak to your parents about it, if they really dont want you to give up on your studies then compromise... go uni and do arabic part time.

I hope you the best, Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

remember jannah lies under the feet of your mother, and our prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam said may he be humbled to dust the one whos parents live to old age and he still cant get into jannah....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!