/* */

PDA

View Full Version : lie to get in

fatima_01
11-13-2007, 02:36 PM
salaams guys ive gt a slight problem i wanted to get in mousqe but i have to tell a few lies to get in otherwise they wnt let me in:X nd i dnt knw wat to do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
11-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Thread approved.

Thanaa
11-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Why do you have to lie to get in? Surely you should be able to go in anyway? Im assuming that youre talking about a Mosque/Masjid. They are meant to be open to everyone!

fatima_01
11-13-2007, 11:46 PM
no this is the one wer u go to learn further islamic education.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Hurairah
11-13-2007, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
no this is the one wer u go to learn further islamic education.
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

What do you lie about? Your age? Your level of education? Sorry if I'm being nosy.

fatima_01
11-14-2007, 12:29 AM
well basically i have 2 tell them tht ive never been mousqe b4 cuz if i tell them i hav been their gna ask for a report nd well i wasnt a v gd girl at tht mousqe:( wat makes it worse is tht at the end u have to sign to say tht everything uve written in the form is true:p

Umm Hurairah
11-14-2007, 01:07 AM
well basically i have 2 tell them tht ive never been mousqe b4 cuz if i tell them i hav been their gna ask for a report nd well i wasnt a v gd girl at tht mousqe:( wat makes it worse is tht at the end u have to sign to say tht everything uve written in the form is true:p
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Well, suppose the Imam of the Masjid you haven't been a good girl at gets in contact with the Principal of this Islamic School type place and tells them all about you...don't you think that'll just like ruin everything??? Yes I know it's very unlikely but still what if??? Lieing never gets you anywhere trust me. On the Day of Judgment nothing will be hidden.

Here's a lil advice my mother alwayz tells me: Never lie even if you're threatened to be killed.

fatima_01
11-14-2007, 01:19 AM
no u have 2 give the madressah a report from ur last medressah nd i kinda gt cheuckd out of my last boarding madressah so oviously my report is not good, so if i lie i have a slight chance of getting in and i really want to get in and if i speak the truth then...im gna get rejected and i dont think i can take rejection cuz i have nuttin else planned

tetsujin
11-14-2007, 05:56 AM
no u have 2 give the madressah a report from ur last medressah nd i kinda gt cheuckd out of my last boarding madressah so oviously my report is not good, so if i lie i have a slight chance of getting in and i really want to get in and if i speak the truth then...im gna get rejected and i dont think i can take rejection cuz i have nuttin else planned

Why start off with a lie if you sincerely want to learn?

I think if you explain the situation and the fact that you have the intentions to be good then they will accept you.

Explain to them that it is a chance for you to show your commitment. If you take responsibility then they may trust you, if they find out you lied then you'll probably be kicked out and the time for explanations will have passed.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2007, 10:05 AM
LOL dont lie !!

if you lie you remove the barakah, its your risk..

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

remember that the result in dunya isnt important, if it looks like a bad outcome or a loss who knows whats piling up for us in akhirah..

------
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
:salamext:

No matter what the situation is, NEVER LIE.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2007, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

No matter what the situation is, NEVER LIE.
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

there are three situations in which you can make stuff up

Humaid b. 'Abd al-Rahman b. 'Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of 'Uqba b. Abu Mu'ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good. Ibn Shihab said he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a kind form in order to bring reconciliation between them). (Sahih Muslim, Hadith number 6303-05; see also Sahih al-Bukhari 3.857)

THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD LIE TO YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND< rather it means BE NICE because say your wife asks you "do i look good" and you say "no terrible" and you really think that, saying that could lead to a divorce :|

------
11-14-2007, 10:37 AM

Yeh I know, I meant in general cicumstances, e.g.

Teacher: Where's your homework?
Student: I forgot to do it.

Whereas in reality, they couldn't be bothered to do it. :-\

~Taalibah~
11-14-2007, 10:52 AM
:sl:
Don't lie.
I will only bring bad and Allah Ta'aala's anger.
Why dont you explain to the Imaam of the Masjid your situation and say that you sincerly want to learn and do better this time. It will be better and Insha'Allah they will see that you want to redo. It will be much worse if they find you out and it will look more bad than the fisrt.
:w:

fatima_01
11-14-2007, 12:37 PM
alryt jazakallah ppl im gna tell the truth if i get in then yay and if i dnt then i better start job hunting:p

------
11-14-2007, 12:40 PM

Inshaa Allaah it should be fine if u explain to them :) Allaah swt is always with the truthful :)

Re.TiReD
11-16-2007, 12:26 PM
alryt jazakallah ppl im gna tell the truth if i get in then yay and if i dnt then i better start job hunting:p
:salamext: may Allah reward you sister :) sometimes to tell the truth is hard, buh Insha'Allah you'll be rewarded for it and will find sakeenah in whatever it is you decide to do :)

~Taalibah~
11-16-2007, 10:49 PM
:sl:
I'm so happy you've decided to tell the truth! Insha'Allah they'l let yo in.

Jayda
11-16-2007, 10:53 PM
hola,

you have given into temptation but you do not have to remain chained to it. character is more important than success... tell them you lied, apologize for the situation they have been put into and accept any necessary action they intend to take.

getting into a school is a transient matter. there will always be schools for you and as long as your knowledge is strong your ideas will carry the weight of that by themselves some day. but your character is too precious to lose, it is the source of your self respect, it is the cornerstone of honor and it is the consort virtue. do not sacrifice it for anything ever... it is not even good to give up a little to gain a lot of instant or fleeting reward... never.

que Dios te bendiga

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!