/* */

PDA

View Full Version : this is soooo silly yet so...

AnonymousPoster
11-13-2007, 06:48 PM
salamz this is a little silly problem between me and my mother and is about wearing a coat now I wear jilbab but i dont wear a coat during the winter because for some odd reason i never ever get cold is usually the other way round i get quite hot.
my mother is forcing me to wear a coat and is making a huge deal out of it, i tried to explain her that i dont feel the cold and i never get any kind of colds alhamdullah but she doesnt get it she stands at the door in the morning to make sure i wear it but i simply take it off as soon as i leave.
am i sinning for not listening to her?

now u might say wear a thin jacket but my jilbab to a head to toe one is all attached wearing a coat would make it shorter which means i would have to wear like a long skirt underneath and like i said i dont get cold at all!

this is causing quite a lot of arguments.

i mean this would be funny if i was eleven not 19/20!
what should i do?

w.salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-14-2007, 06:36 PM
get a long light coat like this one

that way you can both be happy

:w:

AnonymousPoster
11-14-2007, 06:42 PM
salamz problem been solved alhamdu allah! may allah reward u sis.
mods can close the thread:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.