/* */

PDA

View Full Version : feeling discriminated

sabah
11-13-2007, 07:28 PM
:sl:

im kind of a newby a few months old :D and im limited from doing stuff ie changing me profile, sending replies in some of the forums. just wondering wot u got to do to be a full member?:cry: send the mons chocolates?

:enough!:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Musab
11-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Don't listen to Iqram he doesn't know what he's talking about *punch*

All you have to do is donate 5 quid into my paypal account and then your account will become full :thumbs up:

~Taalibah~
11-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Lol!

Read the FAQ it should tell you all you need to know and bro Iqram is right you need 50 posts to become a full member.

sabah
11-13-2007, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Musab

All you have to do is donate 5 quid into my paypal account and then your account will become full :thumbs up:
lolz rite ill get me cheque buk out, im sure they will settle for student rates :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 06:31 AM
dear sis sabah the problem which u r facing and going through is same here too but dont b upset inshahallah soon u will complete ur posts tht is of 50 post and thn u will b allowed to others features,by the time enjoy ur self and pray for me too tht i too cn complete my 50 posts

instead i m less thn uuuu:( but never the less,i will reach tht

i hope u enjoy your stay over here dear sis

Woodrow
11-16-2007, 08:08 AM
:w:

I like the person who suggested giving the mods chocolate. If you wish you may send my grandkids a years supply of chocolate each and find out if that works. I only have 14 Grandkids.

sabah
11-18-2007, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

I like the person who suggested giving the mods chocolate. If you wish you may send my grandkids a years supply of chocolate each and find out if that works. I only have 14 Grandkids.
mashaallah, that would put cadburys out of business and that would be a crime against humanity,

i see that my brownie points (rep points) are going up, does that occur when u create more posts?.

aqsakhan
11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
how do reps increase and why can anyone explain please

Woodrow
11-20-2007, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqsakhan
how do reps increase and why can anyone explain please
Your Reps increase each time somebody likes a post you have made and clicks the rep button to give you reps. Reps can also decrease if somebody does not like your post and gives you negative reps for it.

You can see who hase recently given you reps by clicking on the user CP button and scrolling down to them. The user CP button is up near the top of the page and near the FAQ

Then click control panel

When that opens just scroll down to see your reps

Jayda
11-20-2007, 02:32 PM
lol i like the demonstration woodrow... are you turning australian on us? i do not see milo in the us very often...

gekk0
11-23-2007, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Musab

What is 5 quid? :peace:

Woodrow
11-23-2007, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by gekk0

What is 5 quid? :peace:

British slang for some unit of money. We have a few people living in London here.

They talk funny, not proper English like we speak in Texas

gekk0
11-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Is it 5USD or 5 POUNDS?

Woodrow
11-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Is it 5USD or 5 POUNDS?
It is British but I don't know for certain if it is 5 pence, 5 shilling, 5 pounds or whatever their units of currency are. I suspect it is 5 pounds.

M..x
11-23-2007, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabah

im kind of a newby a few months old :D and im limited from doing stuff ie changing me profile, sending replies in some of the forums. just wondering wot u got to do to be a full member?:cry: send the mons chocolates?

:enough!:
nahhhhh...solution, send muslimgyal chocs :D:D brapzzzzz, chin up sunshine, such is life hehe x

sabah
11-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Is it 5USD or 5 POUNDS?

its 5 pounds, you see yanks (americans) dont understand or respect the language in which we gave them (after allah of course), instead they speak cowboy language!!

ps: people from america dont take offence, only applies to texans. :happy:

NoName55
11-24-2007, 02:20 PM

aqsakhan
11-26-2007, 08:29 AM
jazakallah khair brother woodrow for the way u explained
so sweet of u

sabah
11-27-2007, 06:34 PM

i made it, a full member at last!! thanks for the reps espec brother woodrow :thumbs_up.
i have a question, how do you give reps to other people? do you need to have a specfic number of posts or somethink?

jazakallah

Woodrow
11-27-2007, 10:10 PM

i made it, a full member at last!! thanks for the reps espec brother woodrow :thumbs_up.
i have a question, how do you give reps to other people? do you need to have a specfic number of posts or somethink?

jazakallah

Fishman
11-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Woody, what are those other symbols next to your rep and report buttons? Mod dealies?

Kittygyal
11-27-2007, 10:33 PM

its 5 pounds, you see yanks (americans) dont understand or respect the language in which we gave them (after allah of course), instead they speak cowboy language!!

ps: people from america dont take offence, only applies to texans. :happy:
:enough!::offended::eek::offended:

May Allaah guide u and us! Amin

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
11-27-2007, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Woody, what are those other symbols next to your rep and report buttons? Mod dealies?
for mods/admins

sabah
11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
:raging::enough!::offended::eek::offended:

May Allaah guide u and us! Amin

Ma'assalama
it was a joke dont kill :(, i sent you my 1st ever reps as a peace offering but thanks for the dua i need it.

chosen
11-27-2007, 11:35 PM
:muddleheahi guys I not feeling dicriminated agianst..just slightly left out...would somebody please explain to me how to get an avatar and get it up next to my name..all you tech savy people can surely help a tech ignorant chick like me..

sabah
11-28-2007, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen
:muddleheahi guys I not feeling dicriminated agianst..just slightly left out...would somebody please explain to me how to get an avatar and get it up next to my name..all you tech savy people can surely help a tech ignorant chick like me..
salam (peace)

if you click on USER CP which is on the same line as the log in bottom however at the opposite end. then click edit profile. on the left hand side of the screen ull get some edit options go to edit options and its easy from there just select one and save.

not as good as woodrows diagrams tho, im not that clued up with computers:hmm:

Umm Hurairah
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

As far as I know, you can't exactly choose an avatar when you're a "Limited Member" but what you can do is go to click "User CP" at the top.

When the page comes, click "Edit Avatar" under "Settings & Options".

Then, there are certain pics/avatars you can choose from.

You can either choose one of them or wait until you are a "Full Member" and have a unique avatar.

I THINK.

------
11-28-2007, 02:19 PM
:salamext:

Woodrow u got sum funky buttons on the side of the rep thingies! :ooh:

Woodrow
11-28-2007, 02:43 PM

Nabooly
11-29-2007, 02:26 AM
Ok i have a related question. How can u enter the brother's section?

Woodrow
11-29-2007, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabooly
Ok i have a related question. How can u enter the brother's section?

You have to be a Muslim Brother wih over 100 posts. The psts have to be mostly of substance and not spam to buid numbers. Then you have to click on the brother's section and follow the instructions for the application.

The applications will be read and then it will be a Mod's decision.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.