/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

blackzhy
11-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Hello, Everybody here>
I'm from China and selling Quran mobile. I'd:statisfie like to be here and to know all of you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
11-14-2007, 02:24 AM
MashaAllah

it is nice to hear from China :D

Welcome and have a beneficial stay.

جوري
11-14-2007, 03:11 AM
wonderful mach'Allah ..a chinese Muslim..you are the 2nd I have met...
the first one owns a halal chinese resturant in NY.. and 'authentic' chinese man making halal chinese food, not Indian making chinese food ha..it is wonderful to have you here akhi al7mdlilah
enjoy your stay insha'Allah
:w:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-14-2007, 03:16 AM
:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
11-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Salam brother,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u benefit from ur stay inshallah :)

Explore, enjoy n get postin!

Any questions brother? just ask away and im sure the many knowledgeable ppl here would be happy to help you out :D

W'salam

Abdul-Raouf
11-15-2007, 03:48 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!