/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I M Feeling wierd here

aqsakhan
11-14-2007, 12:45 PM
:sl: i m feeling wierd here cozz i wanna do a lottt here but i m being shown being a limited member
the main problem is tht i dont know how to bcome a full member
i really need help coz everytime i log in and wanna look on to something or like anythign i get my self confused and get out,i mean log out:confused:

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
help me
lemmi know wht r these abt and i dont even know wht r forums:cry:
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2007, 12:47 PM
wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullah

sis just read stuff and if you find anything relevant to add then post a reply, take it easy lol

aqsakhan
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
may i i m very very very excited to bcome a full member thts y i cud not take it easy
well where does it show's tht i have completed 50 or those stuffs

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2007, 01:02 PM
^ you've got 12 posts lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aqsakhan
11-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Brother wht is rep power and reputation???????????????

------
11-14-2007, 01:06 PM
:salamext:

Click Here for Answers

How old r u sis?

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 07:09 AM
well this thread was posted by me,but ALHUMDULILLAH in few days only i m feeling so good over here,all that stuffs that a was feeling weird is vanished alhumdulillah and feeling much better and eljoying this place

Woodrow
11-16-2007, 07:48 AM
:sl:

There is nothing to be afraid of. You will find that most of the members are very nice and will be willing to help a young Sister find her way around.

Just follow a few easy steps:

1. Enjoy yourself

2. Teach what you can

3. Learn what you can

4. Share what you can

Soon you will have 50 posts and be a full member.

Welcome to the forums

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 07:51 AM
So sweet of you dear brother,i was afraid of it and wa a little bit nervous but now i m enjoying my stay here and i really appreciate this site Mashahallah.
I will definitely inshahallah follow the easy steps suggested by you dear brother
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.