/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Nasser Loyc
11-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Hello my name is Loyc Joe and i hope to learn many things in this forum and hope that everyone will share there knowledge with me:sunny: so i can have a better understandin of your religion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-15-2007, 02:46 AM

muslim1
11-15-2007, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nasser Loyc
Hello my name is Loyc Joe and i hope to learn many things in this forum and hope that everyone will share there knowledge with me:sunny: so i can have a better understandin of your religion.
Welcome and thanks much for visiting our site. I like open minded people like you. Be assured that the more you know Islam, the more you like it. :sunny:

Abdul-Raouf
11-15-2007, 03:50 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Peace bro,

welcome to the LI family! i hope u benefit from ur stay. Im sure you will learn lots from this forum, it's great :D

Explore, enjoy and do get postin!

If u have any questions, don't hesitate to ask away

Peace out

Pk_#2
11-15-2007, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nasser Loyc
:D You sound familiar!

Anyhow welcome to Li,

Get posting inshaAllah (God willing)

Be good, :-\

Peace.

Nasser Loyc
11-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys:peace:

Al_Imaan
11-23-2007, 10:35 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!