PDA

View Full Version : Fox News & Guiliani Busted

islamirama
11-15-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irgbcw73d70

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zarmina
11-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Inshallah, this anti-Muslim bigot does not become president.

chosen
11-27-2007, 06:30 PM
I like guilliani..and I am voting for him.decent muslims have got to stop defending muslims that act as terrorist..it is the only way to make people stop thinking of all muslims as terrorist..the fact is that a certain percentage of muslims believe i=they are obeying their religion and serving their god by planning and excuting terrorist attacks against america..do I think they are the majority of muslims...no i dont..but if there are a billion muslims and only 1% are planning to come here and blow up my city..that is a hell of alot of muslims that want me dead..

Cognescenti
11-27-2007, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zarmina
Inshallah, this anti-Muslim bigot does not become president.
Where do you get "anti-Muslim bigot" from that story? :?

If Allah endorses a Giuliani opponent it will be all over for the Dems.

MSNBC and FoxNews are in open warfare :D One shouldn't trust a news story about the opponent from either source. They are fun to watch in the same way a traffic accident can be interesting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.