11-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Zain Bhika - Welcome O RamadaN !

Media Tags are no longer supported

this is just mashaAllaah!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-15-2007, 09:34 PM
:salamext: nice, kind of old though isnt it? my fave Zain Bhika's is 'where we belong', I've posted it on LI too.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

it sounds too baby'ish in my opinion, but mashaAllaah good lyrics

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Pk_#2
11-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Aww that first pic is sad, that's how i feel,

JazakAllah khair for sharing,

Pray for Me, my Machli, Jodie and Feefs, and the ummah!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2007, 09:41 PM
inshaAllaah

not even the sawm of Dawud Alaihissalaam can recreate the feelings of the blessed ramadan.... subhanAllaah

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

~Taalibah~
11-15-2007, 09:43 PM
:sl:
In reply to the topic heading, me too!:D:okay:
I miss Ramadaan a lot! Its so easy to fast then and i find it so hard now!
JihadunNafs
nice, kind of old though isnt it? my fave Zain Bhika's is 'where we belong', I've posted it on LI too.
Oh and i'm not a Zain Bikha fan really, my sis is though!
And she says that the wedding song is the best (in her opinion)

Re.TiReD
11-15-2007, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
inshaAllaah

not even the sawm of Dawud Alaihissalaam can recreate the feelings of the blessed ramadan.... subhanAllaah

:salamext: can you tell us more please?

And yes, please do pray for the machli, apparantly it needs to have more knowledge to be 'liked' :-\

Re.TiReD
11-15-2007, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
:sl:
In reply to the topic heading, me too!
I miss Ramadaan a lot! Its so easy to fast then and i find it so hard now!

Oh and i'm not a Zain Bikha fan really, my sis is though!
And she says that the wedding song is the best (in her opinion)
Hear hear! lol 2nd fave :hiding:

Pk_#2
11-15-2007, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs

And yes, please do pray for the machli, apparantly it needs to have more knowledge to be 'liked' :-\
edit

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2007, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs

`Abdullah bin `Amr (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The Salat which is dearest to Allah is that of (Prophet) Dawud; and As-Saum (the fasting) which is dearest to Allah is that of (Prophet) Dawud. He used to sleep half the night, get up to perform Salat for one-third of it, then sleep through the remaining one-sixth of it; and he used to observe Saum on alternative days.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: Since Islam has strictly forbidden self-affliction to the extent that it has forbidden hardship even in worship, compulsory awakening for Salat at midnight and observing Saum (fasting) for the whole month (except of the month of Ramadan) is disapproved. The model set by the Prophet (PBUH) is the ideal pattern of moderation in this respect. In this Hadith the fasting and the prayer of Prophet Dawud have been regarded most pleasing to Allah, because their conduct had a moderation which is enjoined by Islam.

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Pk_#2
11-15-2007, 10:02 PM
`Abdullah bin `Amr (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The Salat which is dearest to Allah is that of (Prophet) Dawud; and As-Saum (the fasting) which is dearest to Allah is that of (Prophet) Dawud. He used to sleep half the night, get up to perform Salat for one-third of it, then sleep through the remaining one-sixth of it; and he used to observe Saum on alternative days.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: Since Islam has strictly forbidden self-affliction to the extent that it has forbidden hardship even in worship, compulsory awakening for Salat at midnight and observing Saum (fasting) for the whole month (except of the month of Ramadan) is disapproved. The model set by the Prophet (PBUH) is the ideal pattern of moderation in this respect. In this Hadith the fasting and the prayer of Prophet Dawud have been regarded most pleasing to Allah, because their conduct had a moderation which is enjoined by Islam.
WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

JazakAllah khair,

Must do everything in moderation,

Wheres >Abdullah< gone? - Well machli is JihadunNafs.

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
May Allaah give us all the tawfeeq to act upon the above mentioned tawfeeq, subhanAllaah i really think it will give us the heart required to enter jannaah.

inshaAllaah

Re.TiReD
11-15-2007, 10:06 PM
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

May Allah reward you! I cant give reps today! :w:

Rare Rose
11-19-2007, 07:40 PM
I miss Ramadan 2

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.