/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Live your days as if there is no tomorrow.

Pk_#2
11-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

“The world is three days:As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work on it” - (Al Hasan al Basri)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
jazakAllaahu khairan, wise words from the abu bakr of his time, the great Hasan Al-Basri rahimahullah.....

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Re.TiReD
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
:salamext:

SubhanAllah!

the me of yesterday is no more, the me of today is temporary and the me of tomorrow is a dream ~ *UmmQalam*

Pk_#2
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
:salamext:

SubhanAllah!

the me of yesterday is no more, the me of today is temporary and the me of tomorrow is a dream ~ *UmmQalam*
WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Jazakillah khair sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Assalam o Allikum
both qoutes are very wise and inshaAllah should help us reflect more on what we have done and what we can do to do better...

“The world is three days:As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work on it” - (Al Hasan al Basri)
JazakAllahu, thank you for sharing.

Re.TiReD
12-23-2007, 09:47 PM
JazakAllahu, thank you for sharing.
AssalamuAlaykum

Thats not an official quote by the way...So dont take it as wise words...Lol

Belief_is_Power
12-23-2007, 09:53 PM
life is short. alhumdulilallah!!! may we all go to Jannah.

azc
12-21-2016, 10:05 AM
:jz: for sharing. Remembering the death keep us remembering of the reality of this world

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.