/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhumdulillah sign of relief

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 10:52 AM
:sl:to all brothers and sisters
I am new here to everyone but and have joined this site just recently but Alhumdulillah i m feeling the change in my self and felt the developtment
For observing the first thing is that u have to become a full member which has PATIENCE
You have to avoid oversaying that is also wrong like if in any thread you have posted something wrong or out of topic it is deleted MASHAHALLAH
Thirdly that bad sites and those which are opposite and directly to say which guide us to the wrong part are to easy to become part of but this site being easy also had somethign which turns the table
INSHAHALLAH i hope for me myself and everyone at this place grow and develop islamically AMEEN :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2007, 10:54 AM
mashaAllaah

may Allah continue to benefit you and us Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.