/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help

Pk_#2
11-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh / Peace be upon those who follow guidance

Can someone tell me what the following mean:

sadak-Allahul ali'ul adheem wa sadaqAllahu rasool luhul nabi'ul kareem wa nahnu ala dhaalikah mina-shahideen rabbana takabbal minna innaka antas-sami'ul adheem

(sorry i don't have the arabic)

And

Allah-hummar-hamni bil Quran'il adheem waj alhu li imaa maw wa nuh raw wa rahmah war dhukni tilawatahu aanaa al layli wa aanaa an nahaar waj al huli hujatani yaa rabbal aalamin bi-haqqi nabiyika muhammadin salalahu alayhi wassalam

Also can you tell me who the following are:

Sa'eed Ibn' Ali Wahf Al Qahtaani

and

Abu Safwan Fareed Ibn' Abdul waahid

JazakAllah Khair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
11-16-2007, 03:11 PM
:sl: i hope this helps i think its right, if not please correct me someone

Sa'eed Ibn' Ali Wahf Al Qahtaani
he is a sheikh. he is well known for his book which is a compilation of duas from the Quran and Sunnah, called 'fortification/fortress of a muslim.' or 'hisnul muslim'

i dont know who Abu Safwan Fareed Ibn' Abdul waahid but he adapted the book.

sadak-Allahul ali'ul adheem wa sadaqAllahu rasool luhul nabi'ul kareem wa nahnu ala dhaalikah mina-shahideen rabbana takabbal minna innaka antas-sami'ul adheem
Allah has spoken the truth, The Most High The Magnificent.and Allah and His Messenger :arabic5: had spoken the truth. and on this we are witnesses. Our Lord accept from us surely you are The Hearer (do you mean adheem? usually ive heard this dua wil Aleem- The Knower)

Allah-hummar-hamni bil Quran'il adheem waj alhu li imaamaw wa nuh raw wa rahmah war dhukni tilawatahu aanaa al layli wa aanaa an nahaar waj al huli hujatani yaa rabbal aalamin bi-haqqi nabiyika muhammadin salalahu alayhi wassalam
Oh Allah show us mercy through the glorious Quran and make it an example and light and mercy. and provide/bless us with recitation in the (end of) night and (ends of) day (meaning all the time) and make it (The Quran) an excuse for us Oh Lord of the worlds through the right/haqq or your Prophet peace and blessing be upon him

Admin
11-16-2007, 04:12 PM
sadak-Allahul ali'ul adheem wa sadaqAllahu rasool luhul nabi'ul kareem
Isn't it just:
sadak-Allahul ali'ul adheem wa sadaqa rasool luhul nabi'ul kareem

Pk_#2
11-16-2007, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin
Isn't it just:
sadak-Allahul ali'ul adheem wa sadaqa rasool luhul nabi'ul kareem
You tell me bro?

Sorry i heard it spoken, I am most probably incorrect since i transliterated it maself.

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
11-16-2007, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:
WalaykumSalaam,

Jazakillah Khair sis!

Have you got the Arabic texts?

InToTheRain
11-16-2007, 07:32 PM

Sister Umma Wasat where'd you get these texts from? ain't available whith translation on this booklet?

you can download it from here:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

Pk_#2
11-16-2007, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid

Sister Umm Wassat where'd you get these texts from? ain't available whith translation on this booklet?

you can download it from here:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/
WalaykumSalaam,

I heard it and wrote it myself

JazakAllah khair bhai of a bhaiya,

S_87
11-17-2007, 01:14 PM

nah i checked the book its not in there :?
and no i havent got the arabic texts for them.

Pk_#2
11-17-2007, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

nah i checked the book its not in there :?
and no i havent got the arabic texts for them.
Ok jazakillah khair anyway sis * cries *

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!