/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~~~~How~~~~~~~

baby_muslimah15
09-20-2005, 03:37 AM
Salaamz,

How do you increase your Imman?? I know you should read the book of Allah and others as well... But is there anything else you can do.... I'm always open to new things.. Please tell if you know :)

Wa-Salaamz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Noor
09-20-2005, 04:08 AM
:sl:

Be in the company of pious people.

:w:

Lonely_Boy
09-20-2005, 04:18 AM
Always Zikar as much as Possible

MidnightGTS
09-20-2005, 04:29 AM
Watch your gaze, your tongue, and what you eat (dont eat haraam, if you dont know about it try to avoid it.) be modest.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mu'maneen
09-20-2005, 04:39 AM

Salat and recitation of Quran softens the heart. When standing in Salat one must try to worship Allah as if seeing Him.

Think of things that cause you fear, or think of the things that you have a phobia towards, then imagine that the Grave is many times more terrifying than what you fear in this Dunya. Look around yourself and see the magnificent creation of Allah, and that in itself is enough evidence to prove how powerful Allah is, yet what we see is nothing compared to the Hereafter. Just the thought of how we were created and that we will die is evidence in itself that we are all dependent upon Allah and everything that comes to us cannot be avoided no matter what. This should be enough to make us humble towards our Creator.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

black_blood
09-20-2005, 06:57 AM
stop listening to music,
this is a big step for increasing your imaan.
also start avoiding people who backbite alot, and avoid backbititng yourself.
and most important.....DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT YOU!

because if you start thinking thing like..." if i pray at their house, they might think im showing off"
no, dont care wat ppl think, but Care of what ALLAH thinks.
hope it helped...because they all helped me.

SALAMZ

Salema
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
By Making Duaa..n Making A Lot Of Dhikr..!

Mainul_Islam
09-20-2005, 08:31 PM

as the bros and sis said... be around with good people and make dua...

also, if u see a friend doing something wrong... dont go along with them and watch them do it... tell them (and urself, if u are involved) to stop and discourage them to do it. as u do good deeds like that, it will automatically help u increase ur faith :)

minaz
09-20-2005, 08:37 PM
help an old lady cross the road, trust me you get great self satisfaction out of it

libyanhero
09-22-2005, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Salaamz,

How do you increase your Imman?? I know you should read the book of Allah and others as well... But is there anything else you can do.... I'm always open to new things.. Please tell if you know :)

Wa-Salaamz
Well you can do a number of things when you pray make dua in your prayers when you make sajdaa thats strengthens your iman, be around good people they help you alot and are influential, give charity was in a while doesnt have to be a huge amount even a dollar or less but just do it for the intention of helping someone or the mosque and all things go back to Allah.

akulion
09-22-2005, 04:15 AM
Salam Alaikum
By visiting my website and voting looool

Ok b4 I get kicked out I am just kidding.

To increase imaan:

- Cleanliness: One of the basic and most fundamental things which will get you close to Allah

- Humility: Speaking softly and being gentle to people not being arrogant. Allah loves not the arrogant.

- Truthfulness: Always speak the truth even if it was against yourself.

- Haquq ul Ibad: Rights of fellow humans, know them and observe them , they are the biggest part of deen

Knowledge: Seek knowledge even if you have to go to china!! "Read in the name of your lord who created you" - Knowledge humbles a person and makes them understand their deen more.

Dua: Seek guidance from all you have learned by praying to Allah "Rab-ezidne-Ilma" (O'my lord grant me knowledge)

Jihad-un-Nafs: Struggle against ones own evil desires. The more you do this the more you will 'fix' yourself up

There are many many more - just remember: Always rely on Allah for everything including increas of Imaan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!