/* */

PDA

View Full Version : voting in elections

vpb
11-16-2007, 11:12 PM
:sl:

anyone knows where is the fatwa of Sheikh Albanee about voting in elections. I remember I have read it in this forum, but just can't find it where it is.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
11-16-2007, 11:18 PM

I can't find the fatwa of Sheikh Albanee but this thread might help

vpb
11-16-2007, 11:22 PM
jazakallah khair bro, but I was looking for the given fatwa, cuz i just want to confirm something.

al-muslimah
11-16-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't have the fatwa of Albani on voting but there is a book called the isalmic ruling on voting by Shaykh Abu Usama and its on the website www.islambase.co.uk.
By the way voting in a non islamic society for a non islamic government is shirk.Find out in that book for more its really interesting.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
11-17-2007, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
jazakallah khair bro, but I was looking for the given fatwa, cuz i just want to confirm something.
yeah, i need this as well. :sunny:

Umm Yoosuf
11-17-2007, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb

anyone knows where is the fatwa of Sheikh Albanee about voting in elections. I remember I have read it in this forum, but just can't find it where it is.

:w:

Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh,

I think this is the thread you are looking for:

http://www.islamicboard.com/fiqh/369...n-muslims.html

Off topics deleted and thread closed!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.