/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why....

Ummu Sufyaan
11-17-2007, 09:31 AM
:sl:
why do people ask others to make dua for them?
EDIT: may that person have like a better status with allah, than you??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
why do people ask others to make dua for them?
Aleykum selam,

Haha that question made me laugh. Cute question, but it's important.

Vllau Alpha, is right, mashaAllah.

And I think, some Muslims are more practicing and have a stronger bond with Allah, stronger Emaan, than some others, for example. You can't know who it is, but asking people to make dua for you, may give you a better chance that the dua will be accepted. InshaAllah. Of course you yourself have to make dua too, practice what you teach so to say.
And by asking others to make dua, and they inshaAllah do, there are some people who aren't really practicing but while you, somebody they care of, asks, they might just do it and by this they do a good deed and inshaAllah get a stronger bond with Allah.

may that person have like a better status with allah, than you??
LOL What is that? Who makes such a dua?

When you make dua for someone, you're being watched, like always. Doing a good deed for someone, is a good deed for yourself already. Love for your brother what you love for yourself. You'd make dua that the person will have a better status with Allah, ýou're praying for something you'd wish for yourself.

Admin
11-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Remember others during prayers:
Allah (swt) says: “And ask forgiveness for your sins and also for the sin of believing men and women.” [Sura Muhammad, 19] Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “The dua of a Muslim for his brothers in his absence is readily accepted, an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother, the angel says, ‘Ameen’, and May you be blessed with the same”. [Sahih Muslim] So a great way of having a dua being accepted in your favor is to wish the same for your brother with all your heart and importune the Creater on his behalf. This way, not only will your dua be accepted, but you will become the cause of happiness of your brother as well.

The prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said:
'There is no believing servant who supplicates for his brother in his absence where the angels do not say, 'the same be for you''
[Muslim]

Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 09:57 AM
^^ MashaAllah, awesome.

Question answered? :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
11-17-2007, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Aleykum selam,

Haha that question made me laugh. Cute question, but it's important.

Vllau Alpha, is right, mashaAllah.

And I think, some Muslims are more practicing and have a stronger bond with Allah, stronger Emaan, than some others, for example. You can't know who it is, but asking people to make dua for you, may give you a better chance that the dua will be accepted. InshaAllah. Of course you yourself have to make dua too, practice what you teach so to say.
And by asking others to make dua, and they inshaAllah do, there are some people who aren't really practicing but while you, somebody they care of, asks, they might just do it and by this they do a good deed and inshaAllah get a stronger bond with Allah.

LOL What is that? Who makes such a dua?

When you make dua for someone, you're being watched, like always. Doing a good deed for someone, is a good deed for yourself already. Love for your brother what you love for yourself. You'd make dua that the person will have a better status with Allah, ýou're praying for something you'd wish for yourself.
great way to look at it.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-17-2007, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
^^ MashaAllah, awesome.

Question answered? :D
yep!! jazakallahu khair brother admin, and everyone else.

on that note, can u guys all make sincere dua for me. :D lol my iman is well...theres alot to be desired.

Al-Zaara
11-17-2007, 10:26 AM
^^ Aleykum selam, inshaAllah I'll remember you in my duas sis, please make dua for me too and every Muslim, inshaAllah! :cry:

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!