/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please pray

chaste
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
:sl: can all please pray for me, my husband has got in contact with his solicitors to take my children, he has been telling lies that i am not letting him see the children. Allah knows how wrong that is. please pray 4 me and my children and prease pray for hadayat. i know i have to have sabr, i just feel like i'm losing a battle on my own. :cry:thankyou

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Hurairah
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Subhan Allah how terrible!

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient)".

[2:155]

"Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.''
[39:10]

"Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly, Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient).''
[2:153]

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When Allah intends good for His slave, He punishes him in this world, but when He intends an evil for His slave, He does not hasten to take him to task but calls him to account on the Day of Resurrection.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

"O you who believe! be patient and excel in patience and remain steadfast, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be successful."
[3:200]

"What is with you passes away and what is with Allah is enduring; and We will most certainly give to those who are patient their reward for thebest of what they did."
[16:96]

"And those who were given the knowledge said: Woe to you! Allah's reward is better for him who believes and does good, and none ismade to receive this except the patient."

[28:80]

Allah's Apostle (SA) said,"No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."
[Sahih Bukhari]

This is all a test from Allah (SWT). Make duaa, pray, and read the Quran as much as possible.

Even if the whole world was to come together to harm you, they wouldn't have been able to unless by Allah's will; and even if the whole world was to come together to benefit you, they wouldn't have been able to unless by Allah's will.

May Allah give you sabr. Ameen.

May Allah do what is best for your children. Ameen.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

Jayda
11-18-2007, 05:46 PM
this is horrible, i am so sorry! i will pray for you...

que Dios te bendiga

sabah
11-18-2007, 06:47 PM
salam sis

im sorry to hear your going through a rough patch. may allah guide you through this test and allow you and your kids a place in paradise. ameen!

remember sis, you are never alone we are one ummah, when a part of it hearts we all do.

i will remember you in my duas

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-19-2007, 12:16 AM
May Allah help you sister.

Abdul-Raouf
11-19-2007, 12:47 AM
ALLAH will surely help you..... never loose the confidence..

F.Y.
11-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I'll be praying for you sis. Stay strong. It is only with the will of Allah that things happen....I pray you have the best! ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.