/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Revert (Bay Area, CA, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIVE NEAR ME)

Aziz Khalid
11-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi I'm Aziz (formerly Josh) from Piedmont, California. I have virtually no Muslim friends, connections or books and I am afraid for my Iman if I continue like this. I need to learn more about Islam and be with other Muslims, please tell me if you know anyone/you live near me. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-18-2007, 06:44 PM
welcome aboard akhi...

let's give our br a big warm welcome...

I hope you find what you are looking for here insha'Allah plus lasting kinship..

:w:

sabah
11-18-2007, 06:53 PM
salam brother

welcome to the ummah, allah guides who he wills and we are among those who have been blessed.

have sabr (patience) allah knows whats in your heart.

muslim1
11-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Salam brother,
We all here are your brothers and sisters, however far from you. I pray to Allah that you find good muslims near to you. :smile::p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umu 'Isa
11-19-2007, 04:18 AM
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah brother!

Welcome to Islaam and to LI.

May Allaah make your journey easy for you ameen!

Are there any classes or any islamic organizations near you? I recommend going to a class to gain some knowledge and also you will probably meet other brothers aswell insha Allaah.

gharibeh
11-20-2007, 11:28 AM
In the name of Allah

Hi,How arew you?
I am Happy that you could find the way!
Well,The best thing that helps you to understand Islam is Holly Quran.But remember that understanding it needs some thinking.Deep thinking.An interpretation of Holy Quran can Help you!

Allah bless you

Aziz Khalid
11-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Thank you everyone!

Skillganon
11-22-2007, 08:10 PM
I a sure you would find someone here inshallah.

Look for your nearest Islamic Centre.

tigersabre
11-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Aziz,

Private Message me, I'll hook you up with a whole bunch of good practicing brothers who would be happy to hang out with you in the Bay Area.

omar_2133
12-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Salam!

Great to have you back on the right path! I'm not able to help, considering the fact that I live halfway around the globe, but I'll make Du'a for you tonight for Isha prayer :).

Kittygyal
12-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Assalamualikum.

Masha'Allaah, congratualtions brother... theres a few members on this site who are a revert to Islam aswel like myself Alhamdulilah!

Im from USA (Chiy town) , Chicago but currently at Uk, anywho need any help just ask insha'Allaah.

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.