/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man married a DOG!!!

Abi786
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
:sl:
:crickey:

My brother told me today about the man in India who married his dog!!!!:uuh:

Human actions never cease to amaze me!!! Its so terrible that i couldnt stop laughing because i couldnt believe so one can be that stupid to do that :D, but its sooo bad - astagfiruallah

the worse thing was that as it was a hindu wedding ceremony - his "wife" wore a sari and a flower garland!!

any comments....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nicro
11-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Wow....

Dr.Trax
11-18-2007, 09:58 PM
haaahaahahaha;D,.....everything!!!nothing wrong for a hindu...normal

barney
11-18-2007, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dr.Trax
haaahaahahaha;D,.....everything!!!nothing wrong for a hindu...normal
Tolerence,Check
Respect for other Religions, Check
Bridging gaps between people, Check

Yep...all there. Carry on

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-18-2007, 10:40 PM
This has nothing to do with religion, hindu or not. Well then again, those hindu priests might be behind the suggestion, but it's always the magicians and soothsayers and of the such that gives off such odd advices.

The story is that he stoned to death 2 dogs like 10yrs ago or something and hanged their bodies on a tree. And as a result of that (soon after) his lower body became paralyzed and his hands became handicapped (punishment from God for animal cruelty?) and he was advised by these magicians (i think) to marry a dog to redeem himself and lift the curse.

It was on bbc i think. Google "man marries dog" or something and you'll get the details.

chacha_jalebi
11-18-2007, 11:45 PM
lol i read this off someone elses newspaper, while gettin squashed on the tube:D

apparently the guy, he killed some dogs few years ago, and experienced bad luck, so to take away this "curse" of bad luck he married a dog. lol

that all i read till the guy changed the page pssssh:mmokay:

Ummu Sufyaan
11-18-2007, 11:47 PM
well i saw in a mag a few years back a lay maryyng a tree. i kid you not, she was dressed in a wedding dress and all. and also my friend told me that she heard of a woman marrying a frigde. pfftt....dont ask. lol.

جوري
11-18-2007, 11:54 PM
I read a disgusting story like that before, inappropriate for the forum---except the animal in check was a sheep...but I thought it was all made up on the account the man ended up a vegetarian after intensive therapy.. we do the shoulder shrug

and move on.. it is a strange world...

barney
11-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Im staggered, well i'm not, because a group of Sudanese anti-aircraft gunners expended over 20000 rounds of cannon fire shooting at the eclipse in the early 1970's. They thought a monkey was eating the moon.

I pulled the wings off a fly when i was 7. Now i have toothache. i know, I'll take the advice of some rambling nutcase , who's in touch with God, and lead a Fly down the aisle in a lovely dress. That will sort the freaking problem out.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Ummu Sufyaan
11-18-2007, 11:56 PM
yeah, apparently there's no humans left. lol:p
sis@ what you said: +o(

NoName55
11-19-2007, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Tolerence,Check
Respect for other Religions, Check
Bridging gaps between people, Check

Yep...all there. Carry on
on your next world cruise make a stop in India's temple city and look at the statues carved in to outer walls of many temples to see what men and women are doing to animals or animals doing to people

chacha_jalebi
11-19-2007, 12:03 AM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
superstitions, my jolly old mate, superstitions it is

thats why in islam, we dont believe in superstitions:D

all good and bad from Allah (swt)

InToTheRain
11-19-2007, 12:18 AM
well...times are hard people...and if you thought that is wierd/disgusting/wrong then let it be known that it isn't just confined within the walls of some Hindu sect:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...st/7095134.stm

barney
11-19-2007, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
superstitions, my jolly old mate, superstitions it is

thats why in islam, we dont believe in superstitions:D

)
:rolleyes:

Yanal
11-19-2007, 12:22 AM
Asalam alakum wow harsh and do not insult indians some muslims are from india so no insulting and if this is suppose to be funny please change the section into humour

Ummu Sufyaan
11-19-2007, 12:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
well...times are hard people...and if you thought that is wierd/disgusting/wrong then let it be known that it isn't just confined within the walls of some Hindu sect:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...st/7095134.stm
ooooo mmmmyyyyyy gooooooood!!!:omg:

جوري
11-19-2007, 12:29 AM
someone messed up the smiley set?.. bah can't express my emotions anymore

InToTheRain
11-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Let's just say the dude had a few screws loose.. :muddlehea

barney
11-19-2007, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
bah can't express my emotions anymore
You need to start singing Sisters of Mercy stuff again then...and some morrisey/ smiths stuff.

جوري
11-19-2007, 12:51 AM
You need to start singing Sisters of Mercy stuff again then...
Try as I may for shock value, no one on this earth can imitate that voice.. what I once fancied, now find a very mighty difficult abomination.. had I known I'd have saved them for you instead of binning them along with the rest...

and some morrisey/ smiths stuff.
eh I don't dig invoking the dead and aren't the rest in adult diapers by now along with iggy?

Umm Yoosuf
11-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh,

This thread brings very little or no benefit at all.

Ali related that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, “It is part of a man’s sound practice of Islam that he leave alone that which is of no concern to him.” [At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.