/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sallaam 2 all from brother from london

mohammed_seth
11-20-2007, 03:57 AM
salllam to all brothers and sisters

my names mohammed and from london im 21 years of age

to summon my lil story las year ramzaan time i decide to end my sinful ways a life that any boy my age would love... clubbing girls partyin... i know shameful:cry:

but i discoverd islam and realise the hardship this world has for a muslim and his path

i joined the forum because this past year has not gone well and i had been left astray so many times in the past few months i wanted shave my beard and go back but to my old life... but alhumdolilah i could not knowing the truth on whats to come on the day qayama

i ask all brothers and sisters 2 aid me and advise me on how to get back on the path and be strong against the shaytann

jazakallah kher

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
11-20-2007, 04:11 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
i hope this year will be much better for you.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-20-2007, 04:26 AM
:sl:
welcome to the forum. Congratulations on turning to allah! and giving up your sinful ways. be happy, many commit sin, but do repent and change their ways. there are a few londoners on this forum as well.
but i discoverd islam and realise the hardship this world has for a muslim and his path
know, that you are not your not the only one in this position. many are striving hard. we are brothers and sisters in islam, to support one another, inshallah.

i joined the forum because this past year has not gone well and i had been left astray so many times in the past few months i wanted shave my beard and go back but to my old life... but alhumdolilah i could not knowing the truth on whats to come on the day qayama
brother, many people go through some like that. but, there is nothing more sweeter than standing strong and giving up a strong desire. one only looks back and feels proud of themselves. know, that you walk in the foot steps of our beloved Prophet (sallaahu aleyhi wa salam) by leaving your beard unshaved. dont you feel proud?
in fact, thisarticle might be of help, inshallah.

i ask all brothers and sisters 2 aid me and advise me on how to get back on the path and be strong against the shaytann
hang around people of strong iman, is a good start. look for brothers at the masjid. i dont know, im just giving some ideas.

Abdul-Raouf
11-20-2007, 04:46 AM

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
11-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Salam brother,

welcome to the LI family, i really do hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.

Explore the forums, take part in the many discussions and enjoy :D

Regarding ur situation, sister Maryam11 has given really good advice, just try to put it into practice now inshallah.

In the meantime just do du'a to Allah (swt) to guide you and protect you from shaytan.

If u have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

W'salam bro

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-20-2007, 12:45 PM

SATalha
11-20-2007, 01:27 PM
SALAAAAAM AKHI

Iam from East London, need any help let me know Inshallah.:D

Muslim Knight
11-20-2007, 01:28 PM
hello and as-Salaamu alaykum brother mohammed_seth,

Welcome to the forums and be welcome (or as the Arabs say it, ahlan wa sahlan wa marhaban bikum)

Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of things about our beautiful Islamic way of life.

"Verily for every hardship, there is relief (way out).."

nadia85
11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
salam bro and welcome

IbnAbdulHakim
11-20-2007, 02:45 PM
SUBHANALLAAH!!

welcome akhee, !!

listen if you ever need to talk or ask advice or anything pm me or something ok !!

here 4 u bro !

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Jayda
11-20-2007, 03:00 PM
hola!

:welcome:

mohammed_seth
11-20-2007, 08:54 PM
sallma to you all

jazakallah kher for the warm welcoming it put a smile on my face

all your kind words make me feel proud of my umma and will be on this forum for a long time to come

brother satalha i am also from east london inshallah i will be in touch with you

and hope to know you all

edil
11-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Salams brother mohammed congradulation on choosing to leave your sinful life. Many of us went through that change and at first it kinda sucks but then when you get the hang of it, its the best. Alhamdulilah to the almighty who guides whom he wants. Anywhoo brother just make good companions and join the masjid and programs in the masjid to help you stay focused. That really works.

SATalha
11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed_seth
sallma to you all

jazakallah kher for the warm welcoming it put a smile on my face

all your kind words make me feel proud of my umma and will be on this forum for a long time to come

brother satalha i am also from east london inshallah i will be in touch with you

and hope to know you all

Just PM me bro and we can chat Inshallah, East London...everyones connected LOL

mohammed_seth
11-21-2007, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Just PM me bro and we can chat Inshallah, East London...everyones connected LOL
tried pm'ing it wont let me if you are on msn bro add me risky95@hotmail.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.