syilla
11-21-2007, 03:34 AM
:salamext:

Do you remember sis nasima?

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-daughter.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...-malaysia.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...am-kansas.html

She is from kansas.

Her permit expired this monday so she has to go to other country first to renew her permit. Is hard to find job in lembah klang here in Malaysia so she didn't have enough money to go back. Her hubby is going back to Morroco tomorrow sadly.

The ticket cost about USD900, she has USD500 and she needs another USD400.

What should i do? I only give her RM100 :hiding: what i can afford to give...

Selinsing is trying her best to raise some fund, probably she is going to ask the Zakat centre.

What should i do?

please advice...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jayda
11-21-2007, 02:23 PM
hola

if she is a US citizen she could talk to the embassy, explain she does not have money and they might be able to arrange for her to return to the United States where she could financially regroup.

que Dios te bendiga

syilla
11-22-2007, 12:40 AM

I've discussed with Selinsing and she said the us embassy will not help much. But i'm not sure because i haven't asked them.

Is there any other alternative?

I rarely travel so this is quite new to me.

Jayda
11-22-2007, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

I've discussed with Selinsing and she said the us embassy will not help much. But i'm not sure because i haven't asked them.

Is there any other alternative?

I rarely travel so this is quite new to me.
hola,

that seems very strange... they are usually very helpful. i was stuck in spain once (my money and passport was stolen) and the embassy went so far as to give me money and a plane ticket home. i will talk to the governor and our senator when i see them tonight, they might have some advice. is she in any iminent danger to her safety? anyone there who might allow her to stay with them? have the authorities given her any indication of what happens if she cannot afford to leave their country? surely they can be reasoned with...

que Dios te bendiga

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
11-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Alhamdulillah...

everything is still safe now. She has an apartment that has fridge, stove and an oven.

I think she did asked the family, but none can help her. Probably because she is a new revert.

Maybe i should tell her to call the us embassy.

Muslim Woman
11-23-2007, 01:56 AM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

What should i do?

please advice...

by which airline she will travel ? Bangladesh Airlilnes , Aeroflot ( not sure about spelling ) etc are supposed to be cheap than others.

Any friend /neighbour can lend her money ?

syilla
11-23-2007, 02:17 AM

I'm already useless at asking money from others...lol

it is even hard for me to tell my mother that i went (with my hubby) to see someone that i don't know from the internet.

My mother's reaction was..."what? astaghfirullah...."

hehehehehhe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.