/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When We Implore Allah Most High

Salema
09-20-2005, 05:20 PM
There is a divine seal on each person’s fingerprints. It is one of Almighty Allah’s miracles that He Most High has created for each individual fingerprints unique to him. No fingerprints of a person can ever be exactly the same as another’s, even in the case of identical twins. This has been proved by scientific experiments.

It is a scientific fact that fingerprints of people are completely different, but there is something with regard to people’s palms that is shared by them all. If every person looks at the palms of his hands on raising them towards heaven while supplicating Almighty Allah, he will find that in the right palm there are three lines forming the figure 18, and in the left one there are three lines forming the figure 81. These figures are Arabic numbers equivalent to the English numbers 18 (in the right palm) and 81 (in the left). If the numbers are added together, they equal 99, which is the total number of Allah’s Names! And in a believer’s heart there reposes the hundredth Name of Almighty Allah, i.e., His Greatest Name.

See Allah Most High willed that His Greatest Name be reposed in His believers’ hearts! This is implied in the hadith qudsi (divine hadith), in which Almighty Allah says: “Neither My earth nor My heaven can perceive My Greatness; it is only My true believers’ hearts that can behold it.”

He whose heart is deeply attached to Almighty Allah will perceive Allah’s Greatness, for its repose is in his heart.

Let us fill our heart with Allah’s love, raise our hands that contain His Names towards heaven, and purify our hearts that perceive His Greatness in deep supplication to Him Most High. When we do so, Allah Almighty will answer our supplications. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Supplicate Allah Almighty and be certain that He Most High will answer your prayer.”

When we perceive Almighty Allah’s great Names and turn unto Him Most High in sincere prayers, He Almighty will answer our prayers and admit us into Paradise.

There is a hadith to the effect that Allah Most High admits into Paradise he who learns His Great Names.

Allah Almighty also says: [Allah’s are the fairest names. Invoke Him by them.] (Al-A`raf: 180).

He Most High also says: [Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names.] (Al-Israa’: 110).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.