/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Angel

johnm36179
11-22-2007, 05:37 AM
Hello everyone I am a 18 year old black male that stays on the southside of Chicago. I am a living witness to the Greatness of Allah. After being introduce to Islam by my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin my life hasn't been the same for the most part. It was wonderful waking up with family on the same page about religion. Soon I had to return to my own household and my parents are Christian. So they didnt respect me or my beliefs. I had stop eating pork, swearing as much, smoking and drinking. Trying everything possible to stay focus and be clear. Me not being around any positive people in my life started me on the wrong track a couple of months later. I stop praying started smoking again and everything I had once put behind me was now apart of my daily life. A long story short life started going down hill for me almost got killed, got expelled from college and alot of things started to click in my mind again. I wasnt praying anymore or anything. I basiclly lost all HOPE once again. Life wasnt getting any better people getting kiled all day,our women molested even worse. I had to meditate and realize it is really coming to an end. I had to remember about those nights watching the Minister or reading Message to the Black Man that you have to be strong at these times. Trying to find myself once again I go jogging to clear my mind. Just a feeling telling me to look up and seeing what I cant believe but I do put me on track again. I am a believer once again. ALLAH U AKBAR

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
11-22-2007, 06:47 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

*~Sofia~*
11-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Salam brother,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u benefit from ur stay inshallah. Im glad that u are on the straight path once again, may Allah(swt) continue to guide you. ameen

Explore, take part and enjoy

If u have any questions, just ask away. there are so many beneficial people here that would be more than happy to help a bro out :D

Get postin!

W'salam

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-22-2007, 06:04 PM
:sl:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
johnm36179
11-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Thank you all for your support I appreciate it.

Pk_#2
11-23-2007, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by johnm36179
Thank you all for your support I appreciate it.
Welcome to Li

And welcome to Islam bro,

Do get posting, all the best.

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

YusufNoor
11-23-2007, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by johnm36179
Hello everyone I am a 18 year old black male that stays on the southside of Chicago. I am a living witness to the Greatness of Allah. After being introduce to Islam by my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin my life hasn't been the same for the most part. It was wonderful waking up with family on the same page about religion. Soon I had to return to my own household and my parents are Christian. So they didnt respect me or my beliefs. I had stop eating pork, swearing as much, smoking and drinking. Trying everything possible to stay focus and be clear. Me not being around any positive people in my life started me on the wrong track a couple of months later. I stop praying started smoking again and everything I had once put behind me was now apart of my daily life. A long story short life started going down hill for me almost got killed, got expelled from college and alot of things started to click in my mind again. I wasnt praying anymore or anything. I basiclly lost all HOPE once again. Life wasnt getting any better people getting kiled all day,our women molested even worse. I had to meditate and realize it is really coming to an end. I had to remember about those nights watching the Minister or reading Message to the Black Man that you have to be strong at these times. Trying to find myself once again I go jogging to clear my mind. Just a feeling telling me to look up and seeing what I cant believe but I do put me on track again. I am a believer once again. ALLAH U AKBAR
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

you DO realize that there is no Islamic "Message" for the Black Man that there isn't for any other color human being? You DO realize that Elijah Muhammd and Lou Farrakhan ARE NOT Muslims, don't you?

Peace,

Al_Imaan
11-25-2007, 12:18 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.