/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who is this

Ummu Sufyaan
11-22-2007, 11:40 AM
:sl:
im listening to a jihadi nasheed by abu abdul malik called "Maathaa Yozeel" and it mentions someone by the name of abu hafs? would anyone know who is he. is he a sahaabi?
the lyric goes: lo kaana abu hafs feenaa, la ankaranaa. if abu hafs was returned (amoungst us) to us, we would ? (i dont know what the last word means).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-22-2007, 02:32 PM
la adree, may i hear the nasheed?

Assalamu Alaikum

Ummu Sufyaan
11-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Click here.
dont be alamred by the arabic. it should just play, inshallah.

Umm_Qaylah
11-23-2007, 05:37 AM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

I dont know if the nasheed is speaking about the Abu Hafs Al-Urduni from Chechnya but there was a Jordanian brother named Abu Hafs who fought in Sheeshan and was Ameer after Abu Waleed (Rahimu-Allaah). He became shaheed a while ago as well.

I think it probably is the same Abu Hafs because Abu Abdul Malik tends to associate many of his nasheed with such brothers.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa barakaatuh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
11-23-2007, 08:52 AM
Wa'alaykum Salaam

^ Yeah, I was thinking Abu Hafs al-Urduni as well. But could be someone else, Allaahu A'lam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!