/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah (swt) Love For His Slaves & How To A Get That Love . . .

chacha_jalebi
11-22-2007, 08:04 PM
salaam ma alaykum:D

elo ello

Allah (swt) loves us and we know that :D and heres evidence :p

Allah (swt) says in surah al imran v31

"Say (O Muhammad (PBUH) to mankind): `If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e., accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'''

and again in Surah al Maidah v 54

"O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.''

some hadiths . . .

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `I will declare war against him who treats with hostility a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (voluntary prayers or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, (so much so that) I become his hearing with which he hears, and his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me something, I will surely give him, and if he seeks My Protection (refuge), I will surely protect him".
[Al-Bukhari]

so this hadiths shows that performin nafl prayers and keepin the extra fasts and stuff, gets to closer to Allah (swt)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him'. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Another narration of Muslim is: Messenger of Allah, (PBUH) said: "When Allah loves a slave, He calls Jibril (Gabriel) and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him.' And then Jibril loves him. Then he (Jibril) announces in the heavens saying: Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; then the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him; and then people on earth love him. And when Allah hates a slave, He calls Jibril and says: `I hate so-and-so, so hate him.' Then Jibril also hates him. He (Jibril) then announces amongst the inhabitants of heavens: `Verily, Allah hates so-and-so, so you also hate him.' Thus they also start to hate him. Then he becomes the object of hatred on the earth also".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah, (PBUH) appointed a man in charge of an army unit who led them in Salat (prayer); he always concluded his recitation with Surat Al-Ikhlas: "Say (O Muhammad (PBUH)): 'He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (Allah - the Self-Sufficient). He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is none equal or comparable to Him.''' (112:1-4) Upon their return to Al-Madinah, they mentioned this to Messenger of Allah (PBUH), who said, "Ask him why he does so?'' He was asked and he said, "This Surah contains the Attributes of Allah, the Gracious, and I love to recite it. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) then told them, "Tell him that Allah loves him".
[Al Bukhari & Muslim]

hope this was beneficial

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
11-26-2007, 03:00 AM
Thread Approved.

Camomilla
11-26-2007, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam ma alaykum:D

elo ello

Allah (swt) loves us and we know that :D and heres evidence :p

Allah (swt) says in surah al imran v31

"Say (O Muhammad (PBUH) to mankind): `If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e., accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'''

and again in Surah al Maidah v 54

"O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.''

some hadiths . . .

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `I will declare war against him who treats with hostility a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (voluntary prayers or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, (so much so that) I become his hearing with which he hears, and his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me something, I will surely give him, and if he seeks My Protection (refuge), I will surely protect him".
[Al-Bukhari]

so this hadiths shows that performin nafl prayers and keepin the extra fasts and stuff, gets to closer to Allah (swt)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him'. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Another narration of Muslim is: Messenger of Allah, (PBUH) said: "When Allah loves a slave, He calls Jibril (Gabriel) and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him.' And then Jibril loves him. Then he (Jibril) announces in the heavens saying: Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; then the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him; and then people on earth love him. And when Allah hates a slave, He calls Jibril and says: `I hate so-and-so, so hate him.' Then Jibril also hates him. He (Jibril) then announces amongst the inhabitants of heavens: `Verily, Allah hates so-and-so, so you also hate him.' Thus they also start to hate him. Then he becomes the object of hatred on the earth also".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah, (PBUH) appointed a man in charge of an army unit who led them in Salat (prayer); he always concluded his recitation with Surat Al-Ikhlas: "Say (O Muhammad (PBUH)): 'He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (Allah - the Self-Sufficient). He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is none equal or comparable to Him.''' (112:1-4) Upon their return to Al-Madinah, they mentioned this to Messenger of Allah (PBUH), who said, "Ask him why he does so?'' He was asked and he said, "This Surah contains the Attributes of Allah, the Gracious, and I love to recite it. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) then told them, "Tell him that Allah loves him".
[Al Bukhari & Muslim]

hope this was beneficial
:sl:
:cry:
Jazakllah Khair for the share!

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 02:10 PM
woh i forgot about this thread . . .

:D:D jazakhallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 02:16 PM
:salamext: you wanna know how i know that Allah loves meh? :D

Whatever a Muslim faces by way of pain, tiredness, worry, anxiety or trouble- even if it be that a thorn pricks him once- Allah surely recompenses him by turning that as as expiation of his sins (Muslim)

Sometimes Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul...

Sometimes he breaks our heart to make us whole...

Sometimes Allah allows pain to make us stronger...

So that we turn to Him when happiness is no longer...

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When Allah intends good for His slave, He punishes him in this world, but when He intends an evil for His slave, He does not hasten to take him to task but calls him to account on the Day of Resurrection.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

ALLAH LOVES ME! so smile --> :D :D :D (yup, hyper mode today :D) I wonder if nevesirth understands punjabi...hmm)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.