/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IS THIS?! Whats he saying?!

IbnAbdulHakim
11-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Abo Ali Nasheed - في رثاء ابن باز

Media Tags are no longer supported

is this sheikh ibn baaz rahimahullah?! whats he saying?!? please translate!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
11-22-2007, 09:07 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

I\'m 99.9999991% Sure its the Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz.

I think the talk is on Google too

IbnAbdulHakim
11-22-2007, 09:07 PM
^ so whats he saying?! Assalamu Alaikum

Umar001
11-22-2007, 09:11 PM
I can only pick up what you pick up.

Something about all mankind and jinn, from arab and najmi, khayr or something. (insaan...arabi..wa najmi...insi wal jinni..)

Then he says something like basirah, meaning knowledge or clear guidance about Islam? Something about WHat Allah has made haram and halal

Then something about you loving what Allah and His Messenger love and they love you if you do so or something.

Rough guess^^ :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-22-2007, 09:13 PM
^ lol yeah i got those parts, but still cant make it out... and super curious!!!

assalamu alaikum

Umar001
11-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh I got it, he starts by saying khayrn, upon mankind, (ins) he describes some of man, meaning arabi and najmi and jinn and so on and I think, guess, he says fiqhi of the deeen, so when Allah wishes good for a man or jin he gives them understanding of the deeen and then he says upon basirah? meaning sound insight type of thing and then about the halal and haram

and I think when I said 'love what Allah loves etc' I think I hear habba like in the meaning of love instead of harama in the meaning that the person 'makes' haram what Allah made haram?

Am not to sure, it sounds like something general.

like the importance of knowledge or something.

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ lol yeah i got those parts, but still cant make it out... and super curious!!!

assalamu alaikum
wa aleykum salam HEHE :p First time I seen a picture of him smile mashaAllah, I miss him

IbnAbdulHakim
11-22-2007, 09:26 PM
^ lol, first time i seen a motion picture of him. too bad its so blurry

Assalamu Alaikum

Umar001
11-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Wa Aleykum Salam

p.s. stop saying salam alaykum cos then i wanna reply to just say wa alaykum salam

Ummu Sufyaan
11-23-2007, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
I can only pick up what you pick up.

Something about all mankind and jinn, from arab and najmi, khayr or something. (insaan...arabi..wa najmi...insi wal jinni..)

Then he says something like basirah, meaning knowledge or clear guidance about Islam? Something about WHat Allah has made haram and halal

Then something about you loving what Allah and His Messenger love and they love you if you do so or something.

Rough guess^^ :p
:sl:
najm=star
he's saying ajami-non arab.
:sl:

Umar001
11-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Yea I think I missed typed that, thanks sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.