/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykom

Noor 13
11-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Assalamu alaykom you all

My name is Noor and I am 29 years old livng with my husband and my daughter Maryam in Bristol/UK.
I am a very lucky person because Allah showed me about three years ago the right way to this wonderful Religion. I was raised as a Christian and believing in God was never an issue for me but there were many things which never made sense to me in Christianity. When I started to read about Islam so many things suddenly became clear to me. So many questions I had were suddenly answered. I struggeled a while before I took my Shahada which was the best thing I ever did in my life. I am so happy and I know that tis is the right path to go. Even if I had to face many difficulties with my family I always kept my faith in Allah. Now my family is ok with me as Muslimah wearing Hijab alhamdullilah.
Allah blessed me with a wonderful husband and a little daugher and there is nothing more I could ask for here in this world.
I am looking forward to meeting new sisters here online.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
unknown_JJ
11-22-2007, 09:47 PM
asalamu alaykum

welcome to the forum

snakelegs
11-22-2007, 11:44 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
you sound like one happy sister! :sunny:

Miss Palestine
11-22-2007, 11:48 PM
welcomee sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
11-23-2007, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
asalamu alaykum

welcome to the forum
*shocked face* welcome bak

WELCOME SIS, hope to get to know you, all the best

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-23-2007, 03:06 AM
:sl:

:w:

------
11-23-2007, 01:26 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum sister!

Inshaa Allaah you will have a beneficial time here, and if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask :D

Al_Imaan
11-23-2007, 10:32 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

muslim1
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor 13
Assalamu alaykom you all

My name is Noor and I am 29 years old livng with my husband and my daughter Maryam in Bristol/UK.
I am a very lucky person because Allah showed me about three years ago the right way to this wonderful Religion. I was raised as a Christian and believing in God was never an issue for me but there were many things which never made sense to me in Christianity. When I started to read about Islam so many things suddenly became clear to me. So many questions I had were suddenly answered. I struggeled a while before I took my Shahada which was the best thing I ever did in my life. I am so happy and I know that tis is the right path to go. Even if I had to face many difficulties with my family I always kept my faith in Allah. Now my family is ok with me as Muslimah wearing Hijab alhamdullilah.
Allah blessed me with a wonderful husband and a little daugher and there is nothing more I could ask for here in this world.
I am looking forward to meeting new sisters here online.
Welcome sister to this nice forum.
Hope you find sincere sisters and brothers here. Your story is so impressive. I have gone many times there too to Meccah and Medinah:sunny:

Noor 13
11-29-2007, 01:26 PM
:sl:
Thank you all for the warm welcome you gave me here
I love the forum and found many beneficial and intersting threads
Allah m3kom
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.