/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abida

Abida
11-23-2007, 11:42 AM
:sl::smile:
Im so happy im finally finding islam forum although i dont know to work very well with this.. Im from Serbia Novi Pazar.. Muslim and I want to talk with my sisters and brothers all over the world.. :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
11-23-2007, 11:45 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum sister!

Inshaa Allaah you will gain some beneficial knowledge from here.

If you have any questions, then please ask Inshaa Allaah! :D

Tkcr! X

Abida
11-23-2007, 11:52 AM
well I dont really know how to put pcs here and many other things but no matter, i would like to take some advices and apinions from here and i hope insAllah i will. thank you :sunny:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-23-2007, 12:05 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

hope this benefits you inshaAllaah ! :thumbs_up

assalamu alaikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-23-2007, 12:09 PM
:sl:

:w:

Abida
11-23-2007, 12:10 PM
I hope so. . . Honestly its very hard being a muslim here so i really am trying to be focused on some things that wont take me away:happy::sl:

Woodrow
11-23-2007, 12:23 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum sister. May your stay here be both beneficial and enjoyable for all.

Feel free to ask questions, look over the posts, learn what you can, teach what you can and share what you can.

You will find that there are sections for many topics of interest to both Muslims and non-Muslims. Read and feel free to post. While you are new there are some limitations as to what you can do. But, by the time you learn your way around, you will probably have posted enough to be a full member and those limitations will be of no concern.

:w:

------
11-23-2007, 12:24 PM
:salamext:

Don't worry sis, everyone's Imaan increases and decreases, that is why brothers and sisters will always help you and give you good advice on here Inshaa Allaah :)

Al_Imaan
11-23-2007, 10:32 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:26 AM
I hope so :happy:
thank you..

snakelegs
11-24-2007, 09:43 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
you're the first non-pakistani abida i've come across. pretty name.

Abida
11-24-2007, 09:51 PM
thank you. My grandmother was Abida. before i didnt like my name, but now i do, i like its meaning :sunny:

Al-Zaara
11-24-2007, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abida
:sl::smile:
Im so happy im finally finding islam forum although i dont know to work very well with this.. Im from Serbia Novi Pazar.. Muslim and I want to talk with my sisters and brothers all over the world.. :sl:
Aleykum selam wa rahmetallahu wa barakathu,

Woww, so cool. Welcome!! We're gettin' more and more members from the Balkans. I'm from Kosovo, sis! Very nice to meet you, inshaAllah you'll enjoy it here. It's a pretty neat place. :thumbs_up

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:23 PM
wow.. im glad too. i was searching for something like this and i think ive found it.. Alhamdulillah:muslimah:
i have sister from pristina.. shes living here now:happy:

Al-Zaara
11-24-2007, 10:34 PM
wow.. im glad too. i was searching for something like this and i think ive found it.. Alhamdulillah:muslimah:
i have sister from pristina.. shes living here now:happy:
Ohh, nice!! I'm from Priština too! :D How's life there then? You said it's hard for Muslims there... :(

You're probably Bosnian, as I haven't met any Serb who's Muslim... ?

Abida
11-24-2007, 10:42 PM
No im from Sandzak Novi Pazar Serbia. Well its hard, u probably heard for wahabysm, and brothers closed in central prison in Belgrade.. Nobody likes them here.. neither sisters with hijab, but niqab or burqa, 'awful' for this people. . .

Al-Zaara
11-24-2007, 10:54 PM
No im from Sandzak Novi Pazar Serbia.
Yeah you said that already, I meant I'm from Pristina too, like your Kosovo friend.

Well its hard, u probably heard for wahabysm, and brothers closed in central prison in Belgrade.. Nobody likes them here.. neither sisters with hijab, but niqab or burqa, 'awful' for this people. . .
What do you mean exactly? I didn't undertsand, I'm sorry. :-[ Please explain again...

Abida
11-24-2007, 11:02 PM
In NP people have muslim names, but not and behaviour. They dont like hijab, and not to talk about niqab or burqa.
there are brothers -wahabys-vehabije- as theyre calling them, serbs are presenting them like usually- 'terrorists', and like 4 months ago 10 of them are taken to the Belgrade in prison. People here dont like them at all...

Al-Zaara
11-24-2007, 11:08 PM
In NP people have muslim names, but not and behaviour. They dont like hijab, and not to talk about niqab or burqa.
there are brothers -wahabys-vehabije- as theyre calling them, serbs are presenting them like usually- 'terrorists', and like 4 months ago 10 of them are taken to the Belgrade in prison. People here dont like them at all...
Ahaaa! Now I got it. Anyone who's even the slightest practicing is called a vehabije. And they don't even know what it means. It's a bit similiar in some parts in Kosovo...

That's just sad, sis... People are so ignorant these days. SubhanAllah. :(

Abida
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Theyre wearing short pants and beards and people think thats not so important. On state facultet assistent cant be woman with hijab or guy with beard. Sad sad sad...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!