/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Makkah and Madinah

Noor 13
11-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Salam alaykom

I am a revert to Islam and I think I am a very lucky person because only two years after reverting Allah gave me the chance to see Makkah and Madinah. I went with my husband for Umrah and it was such a wonderful experience. Seeing the 7aram the first time just left me speechless and brought tears into my eyes. I hardly could say the Dua3 you need to say if you see Kaaba for the first time because my heart was just so deeply touched. It was such a relief to finally see and come to this wonderful place and to do Umrah. There are no words in the world which could nearly discribe the feelings you have when you have finished your Umrah. I am just so greatful to Allah that I had the possibility to go there.
Madinah is just the most peaceful place I have ever been. The mosque is wonderful and visistng the Prophet Mohammad (sallalahu aleihi wa sallem) was a touching expierince as well as praying Rowda. You just don't wanna leave this place anymore. I also took my little daughter (7 months) to visit the Prophet (saws) and she was smiling all the time while we were inside as if she could see or feel him close to her.
I pray that every single Muslim will have the chance to see thses places.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
11-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Sister,

Masha Allah! May Allah grant us the ability to experience this wonderful experience you've had.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-26-2007, 02:59 AM
:sl:
wow!! congratulations. im glad you to hear that you had a good experience. :sunny:
jazakallahu khair for sharing....
:sl:

yashal
11-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Mashallah
you are really fortunate in every aspect of life.Cogratulate

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM
:salamext:

Mashaa Allaah sis. I've been Umrah twice Alhamdulillah, but it's going to 5 years in June, and my yearning to go there is becoming stronger day by day. May Allaah swt grant all the Muslims the ability to go to Hajj/Umrah....Ameen (Say Ameen)

Pk_#2
11-26-2007, 11:18 AM
MashaAllah, that is really cool,

Ameen to the du'a,

I really wan go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.