/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash Saves A Man's Life . . .

chacha_jalebi
11-23-2007, 05:57 PM
A U.S. man saved his own life when he crashed his car into a tree as he choked on an onion ring.

Bryan Rocco had blacked out but the force of the collision dislodged the food that was stuck in his throat.

Mr Rocco, 43, from Vineland, New Jersey, was not badly hurt in the crash, reports the Daily Journal.

“I was on my way back to the office and stopped at Burger King and bought a chicken sandwich and onion rings,” he said.

“I started to choke on one of the onion rings and then I guess I just blacked out.”

His company-owned Scion swerved and crossed the road, hit a kerb and then struck a tree.

“Next thing I knew, when I came back to,” he said, “I was on my side, facing the opposite direction.”

The air bag had apparently dislodged the bit of onion ring stuck in his throat.

“The whole thing caught me by surprise,” he said. “I was going out, blacking out and then I’m awake.”

Mr Rocco’s boss, Dan Haer, said he had been emailing pictures of the crashed car to all of his friends.

“Bad news is, he crashed and most likely totaled the company-supplied 2006 Scion XB; good news is he didn’t choke to death on his lunch,” Mr Haer said.
:mmokay::D

source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lina
11-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Wow.

AhlaamBella
11-24-2007, 03:14 PM
oh my Lord. Don't quite know what to say to that lol

Re.TiReD
11-24-2007, 03:55 PM
SubhanAllah! :) Its happenings like these that make us humans realise the value of life! :) :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
11-25-2007, 06:33 PM
this is weird....

'Abd al-Baari
11-25-2007, 06:37 PM
:sl:

Maybe it was Allahs will that rather than him dying he is shown that death can occur at anytime...Allahu A'lam

Interesting article, Jazakallah for sharing bro

sadia faisal
12-05-2007, 06:32 PM
strange but... good for him!! he's still alive! lol

Abida
12-08-2007, 04:05 PM
strange and weird but little funny:D
:Alhumdill hes still alive...

chosen
12-08-2007, 07:21 PM
This is america..the land where people sue when their coffee is too hot....I think he should sue the onion growers of america for producing the onion that lodged in his throat....for sure some liberal judge will feel his pain and reward him with 100 million dollars.

chacha_jalebi
12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen
This is america..the land where people sue when their coffee is too hot....I think he should sue the onion growers of america for producing the onion that lodged in his throat....for sure some liberal judge will feel his pain and reward him with 100 million dollars.
why thank you for that

:muddlehea

noorseeker
01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Lucky guy

x-samia-x
01-09-2008, 10:27 PM
interesting :)
subhaana'Allah, amazing the way Allah stopped him from choking on the onion ring :)

al_islam
01-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Weird.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.