/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pray and Dua

*KB*
11-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Assalamualaykum

Hope everyone is in the best of health and Imaan Insha'Allah. I would like to inform everyone of a mistake some people are doing. I know that it is not all of the members so forgive me but if you see people doing it please mention this message.

My message is about what some people are saying when they want others to make dua for them. Here are two sentences can you see the difference and which one is better?

I have my exams coming up so please pray for me.

I have my exams coming up so please make dua for me.

Answer: The difference is when people say pray for me it is like saying will you pray my Zuhr for me? So the correct way is Please make dua for me and indeed please can you.
So everyone who has read this or reading it please take heed and notify anyone who does make the mistake.

Again I apologise to those who already know this and I only made this message because I saw some people making the misatake.

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sabah
11-24-2007, 07:52 PM
:sl:

Thanks sister, i never thought of it in that way so thanks for making it aparent to me, and i would be greatful if you would make dua for me :happy:.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.