/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Obama - Stealth Muslim Candidate For President?

nevesirth
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Black Muslim of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya), and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (White Atheist). They met at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.

When Obama was two years old, his Parents divorced and his Father returned to Kenya. His Mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent two years in a Muslim School, then two more in a Catholic School in Jakarta.

Since it is Politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking Political Office in the United States, Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. While admitting that he was once a Muslim, he mitigates that ****ing information by say ing that for two years he also attended a Catholic School.

Obama's Spin-Meisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his Father and that influence was temporary at best. However, Ann Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi Schools. Wahabbism is the Radical Teaching that created the Muslim Terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the Industrialized World.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/122099.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nevesirth
11-24-2007, 08:00 PM
what do ya'll thimk??????????

smile
11-24-2007, 08:03 PM
he needs to win wheather his muslim or not to win that clinton woman.

nevesirth
11-24-2007, 08:18 PM
muslim american president, wont tht be funny?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
11-24-2007, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
what do ya'll thimk??????????
I could care less if he has Islamic Roots or not. I will vote for whom I think is the best. Currently he is my third pick. That may or may not change. Only time will tell.

But what about you? What do you think?

Nabooly
11-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Anyone but Clinton, yes please anyone but clinton!

islamic
11-24-2007, 08:43 PM
no chance of winning. :thumbs_do

chacha_jalebi
11-24-2007, 09:15 PM
again another crap about w a h h a b i pssshhh, i dont blame the west, its the muslims who have used this term and then the west have picked up on it

loads of people have said this and il say it again, theres no such thin lol, there was a imam whos name was imam ibn abdul wahhab, and the sad people that use that term, get the name from there. imam abdul wahhab, taught the correct islam, which some of our fellow muslims find hard to accept :mmokay:

and wahhab is one of Allah (swt) names, it means bestower, so by callin sum1 w a habi your callin them bestowers:p so hah

and in reference to the article, i want homer simpson to be the next president :p

islamic
11-24-2007, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
and in reference to the article, i want homer simpson to be the next president :p
:giggling: is he on the list of candidates? :)

snakelegs
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
in my view, you will get a mentality that is willing to carry out the american agenda. no one else has a chance.
its gender, race or religion are irrelevant. (look at condoleezza rice)
don't forget that a while back obama said he would attack pakistan.

YusufNoor
11-25-2007, 01:50 AM
i got this lovely email about 3 weeks ago:

Subject: Fw: WHO IS BARACK OBAMA ?

Please pass this information on. We must inform the public. Who is Barack Obama? Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita/PN,Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father Returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at ! best In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya. Soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. LoloSoetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a ****** school in Jakarta. ******sm is theradical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

Please forward to everyone you know. The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level.
very similar to the original post; maybe it's the "secret weapon" of Hillary's campaign...

OK, and i just noticed that they edited the "W" word, i guess they didn't want to offend anyone!! :hmm:

DOH! and i forgot to forward it! :confused:

:w:

islamirama
11-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Wahabbism is the Radical Teaching that created the Muslim Terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the Industrialized World.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/122099.html

Firstly, he'll never be the "shealth muslim canddiate", he is not a Muslim. He may have Muslim background but he had stately clearly that was his past and not his presence or future.

2ndly, the man said he would bomb pakistan without letting the pakistan gov't know if the "thinks" qaeda is operating there. I wonder how well US would react to that news if someone said it about usa.

3rdly. "wahabbism" is no such thing and it is a word coined by the west for the salaf living in saudi. Salaf follow islam by the book and not take any shady turns or compromises. They are by no means "extremists" as the west calls them. The whole reason they have gotten the "exremist" bad rep is cuz they were the first to stand up and call jihaad against the british imperial power for invading and occupying Muslim lands when british was a superpower.

MuslimWays
11-25-2007, 09:31 AM
He said the rumors are false and he is a Christian, and his father was although raised as a Muslim, he became atheist before meeting Obama's mother. More info on wikipedia.

nevesirth
11-25-2007, 01:16 PM
i dnt think baraka hussein oboma stands a chance of becoming president of amerikkka, he's got black blood and now this thing abt him being muslim. but if he wins it might be a good thing because he has some knowledge of islam even if hes not a practising muslim.

he was raised a muslim and now he claims hes no more, does tht constitute apostasy?

Amadeus85
11-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Barack Obama is a christian, like all the candidates for US presidency nowadays.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/s/s...stix082204.htm

wilberhum
11-25-2007, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

3rdly. "wahabbism" is no such thing ....and it is a word coined by the west for the salaf living in saudi...................
So there is such a thing. It is the salaf living in saudi, just like you said. :skeleton:

That helps explain the 44,900 hits I got. :D

Fishman
11-25-2007, 02:22 PM
3rdly. "wahabbism" is no such thing and it is a word coined by the west for the salaf living in saudi. Salaf follow islam by the book and not take any shady turns or compromises. They are by no means "extremists" as the west calls them. The whole reason they have gotten the "exremist" bad rep is cuz they were the first to stand up and call jihaad against the british imperial power for invading and occupying Muslim lands when british was a superpower.
:sl:
Wahabbism is real, its followers just don't call themselves that name. Whether Salafis follow Islam by the book or not is a different, sectarian matter that belongs in the 'methodolgy' section.
One man's bidah is another man's sunnah...

snakelegs
11-25-2007, 08:07 PM
i dnt think baraka hussein oboma stands a chance of becoming president of amerikkka, he's got black blood and now this thing abt him being muslim. but if he wins it might be a good thing because he has some knowledge of islam even if hes not a practising muslim.

he was raised a muslim and now he claims hes no more, does tht constitute apostasy?
you are hoping for something that isn't there.
don't you remember that he called for the bombing of pakistan?
again - any candidate that has a chance will follow the american agenda and the package the candidate comes in (in this case non-white male) is irrelevant, even if it called itself muslim (which he does not).
condoleezza rice is my favourite example. black female package - contents? like george, inc.

jzcasejz
11-25-2007, 08:10 PM
[B]Wahabbism is the Radical Teaching that created the Muslim Terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the Industrialized World.
Oh yeah. :rollseyes What a load of rubbish...

wilberhum
11-25-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
One's man's truth is another man's lies.

islamirama
11-26-2007, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Wahabbism is real, its followers just don't call themselves that name. Whether Salafis follow Islam by the book or not is a different, sectarian matter that belongs in the 'methodolgy' section.

only place Wahabbism is real is in the minds of the westerners and the indian subcontinent people. Those who follow ibn wahab call themselves salaf becuase they follow the salaf (the pious predecessors). It is the propaganda of the british (when they were imperialistic power occupying muslim lands) and the west of today to put in the minds of the people that Wahabbism = extremism. Also you have ignorant muslims who have been brain washed with this propaganda lies and continue to pass it down to their kids out of ignorance.

Grab any books written by ibn wahab and read it and compare it to any other authentic sunnah book and you wont' find any difference. Only reason " Wahabbis" are called extremists cuz they are STICK to the Quran and Sunnah. They grow beards, don't miss salaah and don't do eyebrows among other things. All this is considered by some "Muslims". The same "Muslims" of indian subcontinent who think hijab and beard and all that is not important and one should have inner emaan and thats it.

One man's sunnah is another man's extremism.

Hawa
11-26-2007, 12:23 AM

What name do they go by? And what exactly constitutes bid'ah? :confused:

If there were in fact men who grouped together in caves and on mountain tops running around wielding weapons with world domination as their goal one would think they would actually get rid of the tyrants ruling muslim lands first, no?
Honestly if what they call 'Wahhabism' (may Allah place the great Sheikh in an exalted place) existed in Saudi as a strong movement they would've removed the hypocrites in power ages ago. Small factions of people with strong ideologies does not always equal world domination...really.

wilberhum
11-26-2007, 01:47 PM

only place Wahabbism is real is in the minds of the westerners and the indian subcontinent people. Those who follow ibn wahab call themselves salaf becuase they follow the salaf (the pious predecessors). It is the propaganda of the british (when they were imperialistic power occupying muslim lands) and the west of today to put in the minds of the people that Wahabbism = extremism. Also you have ignorant muslims who have been brain washed with this propaganda lies and continue to pass it down to their kids out of ignorance.

Grab any books written by ibn wahab and read it and compare it to any other authentic sunnah book and you wont' find any difference. Only reason " Wahabbis" are called extremists cuz they are STICK to the Quran and Sunnah. They grow beards, don't miss salaah and don't do eyebrows among other things. All this is considered by some "Muslims". The same "Muslims" of indian subcontinent who think hijab and beard and all that is not important and one should have inner emaan and thats it.

One man's sunnah is another man's extremism.
Gee, you must have missed my post.
So there is such a thing. It is the salaf living in saudi, just like you said.

That helps explain the 44,900 hits I got.
Not my definition, yours. I find that quite odd. Define an existing group and then say there is no such thing. Odd.

islamic
01-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Is this guy winning or what?

MartyrX
01-09-2008, 06:19 PM
That email is a fraud that was passed along by Hillary supporters here in Iowa. Most of that information has already been debunked a year ago. Obama claims to be a member of The United Church of Christ.

'Abd-al Latif
01-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Wahabbism is the Radical Teaching that created the Muslim Terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the Industrialized World.
Pure nonsense! Theres is no such thing! Those people who make up these blind accusations really makes me question how small minded they are. *sigh* silly nonsense.

Qingu
01-10-2008, 05:11 AM
Just to be clear, he is not a Muslim, nor has he ever been a Muslim, nor was he raised in an Islamic household.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest he has any Islamic background whatsoever. The fact that his father was a lapsed Muslim means about as much as the fact that his middle name is Hussein.

I am disappointed that so many Muslims have apparently entertained this nonsense.

Personally, I doubt that he's even much of a Christian. He's criticized Biblical literalists in his speeches.

جوري
01-10-2008, 05:15 AM
Muslims already know he isn't a Muslim.. and if he could cauterize/ablate/excise any part of him even in name that would remotely hint he is a Muslim he probably would.. he is venturing in unchartered territory, he will do what he can to be a WASP, but will still not win!

cheers

north_malaysian
01-10-2008, 05:17 AM
He's not a "Muslim" candidate. He never practice Islam. Why should we call him a Muslim. ^o)

جوري
01-10-2008, 05:22 AM
we aren't!
well I can't be responsible for how every one perceives him but consensus know he isn't!
he is exactly the sort of idiot people should stay away from..

I don't think people quite understand the political game of who becomes president and why!

fools think they are in control of who governs them, but again I assert they vote between Kang and Kodos

adeeb
01-10-2008, 05:34 AM
Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi Schools.

w a ha bi school???

hmm :hmm:, :?:phew

Wahabbism is the Radical Teaching that created the Muslim Terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the Industrialized World
wrong information about w a ha bism in the western world make me sick...:(:(

i think it's Clinton's propaganda to win the election...

:raging::raging:

adeeb
01-10-2008, 05:43 AM
Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab – a reformer concerning whom many malicious lies have been told

Question:
Why is so much of what is said about Shaykh al-Islam Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab so hostile, and why are his followers called *******s?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

You should note that one of the ways in which Allaah deals with His chosen slaves is to test them according to the level of their faith, to show who is sincere and who is not. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Alif-Laam-Meem.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’aan, and none but Allaah (Alone) knows their meanings.]

2. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: ‘We believe,’ and will not be tested.

3. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allaah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allaah knows all that before putting them to test)”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:1-3]

Those who are most severely tested are the Prophets, then the next best and the next best, as it says in the saheeh hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

If you study the seerah (biography) of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), you will see that he went through severe tests; he was even accused of being a liar, a sorcerer and a madman; garbage and filth were thrown on his back; he was expelled from Makkah; and his feet bled in al-Taa’if. This was the situation of all the Prophets who were rejected before him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Shaykh al-Islam Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him) suffered the same as other sincere scholars and daa’iyahs, but in the end the message of truth that he brought prevailed. How could it be otherwise? How could the light of truth be extinguished? Think about this man and how Allaah helped him to sow the seeds of Tawheed throughout the Arabian Peninsula and put an end to all kinds of shirk. If this indicates anything, it indicates that he was sincere in his call and made sacrifices for that cause as far as we can tell, and of course his efforts were supported and helped by Allaah.

But the enemies of this call have spared no effort to make false accusations concerning it. They claimed – falsely – that the Shaykh claimed to be a prophet, and that he did not respect the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) properly, and that he condemned all the ummah as kaafirs… and other fabrications and lies that were told about him. Anyone who examines these claims will realize for sure that they are all lies and fabrications. The books of the Shaykh which are widely circulated bear the greatest witness to that, and his followers who answered his call never mentioned anything to that effect. If the matter were as they claim, his followers would have conveyed the same ideas, otherwise they would have been disloyal to him. If you want to know more details about this and to clarify the matter, you should read the book Da’aawa al-Manaawi’een li Da’wah al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab by Dr ‘Abd al-‘Azeez al-‘Abd al-Lateef, which will answer all your questions, if Allaah wills.

With regard to calling his followers Wahhaabis, this is just another in a long series of fabrications made up by the enemies of his call, to divert people away from the call of truth and to place a barrier between his call and the people so that the call will not reach them. If you study the story of how al-Tufayl ibn ‘Amr al-Dawsi (may Allaah be pleased with him) became Muslim, you will see the parallels with what happened in the case of Imam Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab.

Ibn Hishaam narrated in his Seerah (1/394) that al-Tufayl set out towards Makkah, but Quraysh intercepted him at the gates of the city and warned him against listening to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). They made him think that he was a sorcerer who could cause division between man and wife… they kept on at him until he took some cotton and put it in his ears. Then when he saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he thought to himself that he would take out the cotton and listen to him, and if what he said was true then he would accept it from him, and if he what he said was false and abhorrent, he would reject it. When he listened to him, all he could do was become Muslim on the spot.

Yes, he became Muslim after putting cotton in his ears. Those who oppose the call of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab fabricated lies the same way Quraysh did. Quraysh understood full well that the call of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had the power to reach people’s hearts and minds, so they exaggerated in their lies about the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in an attempt to stop the truth reaching people. Similarly we see that those who speak against Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab and his followers repeat the same lies that were told against the original call.

You should – if you follow the truth – not pay any attention to these lies and fabrications. You should look for the truth of the matter by reading the books of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab, for his books are the greatest proof that these people are lying, praise be to Allaah.

There is another subtle point that should be noted, which is that the Shaykh’s name was Muhammad, the attributive of which is Muhammadi. The word ******* is the attributive derived from al-Wahhaab (the Bestower), who is Allaah, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower [al-Wahhaab]”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:8]

As al-Zajjaaj said in Ishtiqaaq Asma’-Allaah, p. 126, al-Wahhaab “is the One Who gives a great deal. This form (fa’’aal) in Arabic is indicative of something that is done to a great extent. Allaah is al-Wahhaab (the Bestower) Who gives to His slaves one after another.”

Undoubtedly the path of al-Wahhaab is the path of truth in which there is no crookedness or fabrication, and His party is the one that will prevail. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whosoever takes Allaah, His Messenger, and those who have believed, as Protectors, then the party of Allaah will be the victorious”

[al-Maa’idah 5:56]

“They are the party of Allaah. Verily, it is the party of Allaah that will be the successful”

[al-Mujaadilah 58:22]

Long ago they accused al-Shaafa’i of being a Raafidi (Shi’ah) and he refuted them by saying:

“If being a Raafidi means loving the family of Muhammad, then let the two races (of mankind and the jinn) bear witness that I am a Raafidi.”

We refute the claims of those who accuse us of being *******s by quoting the words of Shaykh Mullah ‘Imraan who was a Shi’i but Allaah guided him to the Sunnah. He said:

“If the follower of Ahmad [the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)] is a Wahhaabi, then I affirm that I am a Wahhaabi

I reject the association of any other with Allaah, for I have no Lord except the Unique, the Bestower (al-Wahhaab)

Those who were called by the Prophet accused him of being a sorcerer and a liar.”

(See: Manhaaj al-Firqat al-Naajiyah by Shaykh Muhammad Jameel Zayno, p. 142-143.

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...ng&txt=*******

north_malaysian
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
He never attended any Islamic school...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Fishman
01-10-2008, 04:28 PM
The post above North Malaysian's just says it all. If somebody posts an article criticising Abdul Wahhaab, from a Sunni (or what you would call 'Deviant Sufi') site, it would be deleted as sectarian, but when somebody comes along to praise him or write an article to promote him, it stays up there for all to see. Stop the hypocracy and either delete all sectarian articles or allow them all. It isn't fair on the rest of us...

Fishman
01-10-2008, 04:32 PM
On topic: Obama for the win! I hope he becomes the president too. He has had a lot of different experiences in his life, being tutoured in Indonesia and all, and people really like him. I hope he beats the Clinton lady though.

islamirama
01-10-2008, 04:40 PM
On topic: Obama for the win! I hope he becomes the president too. He has had a lot of different experiences in his life, being tutoured in Indonesia and all, and people really like him. I hope he beats the Clinton lady though.

Obama? what are you smoking? No muslim should vote for that lunatic or any other moron in that race. Have you not be listening to their speeches? they wall want to bomb pakistan and iran and send more troops over to kill more muslims. ONLY person that is not beating the same drum is Ron Paul, he's the ONLY one he is saying that it is US invasions and policies that has those people mad at us and we need to pull out from all muslim lands, fix our policies and amend our ways if we are to live in peace.

anyways, it's too early to say who will be 2 last candidates left.

Fishman
01-10-2008, 04:55 PM

Obama? what are you smoking? No muslim should vote for that lunatic or any other moron in that race. Have you not be listening to their speeches? they wall want to bomb pakistan and iran and send more troops over to kill more muslims. ONLY person that is not beating the same drum is Ron Paul, he's the ONLY one he is saying that it is US invasions and policies that has those people mad at us and we need to pull out from all muslim lands, fix our policies and amend our ways if we are to live in peace.

anyways, it's too early to say who will be 2 last candidates left.
No, not really, I don't know much about US politics. But I have a right to voice my meaningless opinion on the issue regardless of how poorly informed it is... :D

I thought Obama wanted to have dialogue with Iran and Syria and stuff, rather than war?

islamirama
01-10-2008, 07:13 PM
No, not really, I don't know much about US politics. But I have a right to voice my meaningless opinion on the issue regardless of how poorly informed it is... :D

I thought Obama wanted to have dialogue with Iran and Syria and stuff, rather than war?
Obama don't know what he wants, he keeps changing his tune. After clinton called him a softy, he said he would bomb pakistan and not even tell them about it.

sur
01-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by nevesirth
[b]Wahabbism is the Radical Teaching that created the Muslim Terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the Industrialized World.
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
all sects r crap.

Only i am on right way, Who reads Quran & Hadees & make my own decision.
I belong to no sect.

Though i listen to so-called imams & scholars critically & carefully, Cross-check their POV in light of Quran & Hadees & if it reconciles I take it otherwise throw it in trash can.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.